• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zoo Questions

three_kids_mom

Earning My Ears
A couple questions about food at the park...

Can we bring our own water and small snacks (granola bars, etc)

Is the food there good for lunch? If not..is there any place around there that we can eat at? (just like a sub place would work fine).

Hi! I'm a zoo member so I go there fairly frequently. You are technically not allowed to bring any outside food or drink into the zoo. That being said, they don't check bags (at least not often), so I usually put a Powerbar and bottle of water in my purse, and then refill my water bottle at their water fountains (they have many). There are a lot of food options in the zoo, far more than any other zoo I've ever been to, but I've never eaten anything other than a hot dog, so I can't help you! But they have lots of wraps, pizza, sandwiches, Mexican platters, everything. You are allowed to re-enter the zoo later if you get your hand stamped, so if you want to save money (food is a bit pricey), you can leave and eat anywhere off-site and then come back later. Parking is also free, so no worries there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter