Zurg reads the new DVC guidebook

Bennet

<font color=red>aka Evil Emperor Zurg<br><font col
Hi Guys:

Zurg here - Just flipping through the new DVC guidebook and pages 64 & 65 caught my eye.

Not that your Evil Emperor Zurg is interested in wild adventures, after our experience at the Days Inn on 192, but I couldn’t help noticing the African Safaris, 13 days / 10 nights.

What up with that? Do you spend a couple of nights running from large carnivorous cats on the Serengeti and don’t get to sleep? Puts a new spin on the Lion King huh?

387 points per person double occupancy - is that days or nights? Who's got 774 points to burn on a vacation where you are most likely going to get eaten 'cause the jet lag has you so tired that your foot speed is down? And could you will Zurg your points before you go? - just in case.

I think I’m sticking with AKL.

While I have not tried the Safari, I have asked about the 13days/10 nights.

The 13 days includes travel time to/from the start point in Tanzania. Accomodations the first and last night are NOT included in the program- thus the difference. If you pack your own tent, you'll be all set!

See you at AKL!

As always, you are all over it, WebmasterDoc!

So someone taking this trip is supposed to dig up their own accommodations in Tanzania? Not sure if they have any Holidomes there!

Don't know anyone that ever did the Safari and cannot help. My idea of an adventure to a foreign country is to go to World Showcase in Epcot.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter