Zynga Coasterville

Just started today. Its pretty much the typical zynga game, but as a theme park geek, it does look pretty good :)

jenny105 said:
I play! Does anyone need neighbors? Only two of my FB friends play

I can be your neighbor if you want. Although, (dont know if u know this) i had this same problem and if you log into Zynga through your facebook, you can play on Zynga (same park you currently have) and add Zynga friends and neighbors (who wont have access to your facebook). This has helped me a lot as only a couple FB friends play! You can get lots of extras too as there's a Zynga game feed to the right as you play and you can get rewards, help others, etc...

I can be your neighbor if you want. Although, (dont know if u know this) i had this same problem and if you log into Zynga through your facebook, you can play on Zynga (same park you currently have) and add Zynga friends and neighbors (who wont have access to your facebook). This has helped me a lot as only a couple FB friends play! You can get lots of extras too as there's a Zynga game feed to the right as you play and you can get rewards, help others, etc...

I had no idea about any of that! That's awesome, thanks for letting me know. :) How do I find you on there instead of FB?

I had no idea about any of that! That's awesome, thanks for letting me know. :) How do I find you on there instead of FB?

Try going here: or I can PM you my facebook, either way works for me. You can still see you FB friends/neighbors on Zynga, but not the other way around.

Respond when you see this so I can delete that link...:)

guys, I'm about to make a purchase in order to download this coasterville hack tool. It requires me to buy some credits with my mobile phone and I don't wanna throw away my money. The site looks legit and Facebook users posted many positive comments. What do you think? Should I trust them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!