°O° Disney Fans/Singles Photo Thread °O°

NJGuy3

"You forgot one very important thing, mate...I'm C
Ok...it's been discussed for while in the singles thread and being that I've been nominated to start it...so without further ado...

image162r2.jpg

Ok here's me!

l_7957a04f5ab811a0f2d44175d9c2b8f1.jpg

l_33565cbc725b4ca1e4b825971d3b5bd1.jpg

l_2b0b602588ec9062771f8a08d77dada2.jpg

I'm a picture snob. I posted three. yay for picture snobs!

Nice pics guys!
I will have to put some up here now too (just when I posted on the regular singles thread too... geez ;) )

Dx

OK... 2 of me, and 1 of me with Marie at her house at Christmas
38e49a49.jpg

962d3971.jpg

d5ef23ae.jpg

Most of you have seen these already on myspace...lol

Ok....here are a couple....
One of me at MGM (not a great digital camera)
One of me and my brother last weekend (taken with cell phone)

63972me-recent.jpg

63972New_Image.JPG

Kassie

When you click the reply button and you get the text box, you click the little "picture" icon next to the "world" icon. From there you can unsert the link to the pic that you wish to share.
If u use Flickr or Photobucket or something, when u go to the image properties or full size image u are given the image url, this is what u copy into the adress box.
Hope that makes sense...
It really is easier than it sounds lol.

Dx

OK, could someone help me with the posting of pictures?
You can either send them to me and I will put them in my photobucket and post them for you or download them to a photobucket account and post away by clicking the image link to copy , then paste here

Ok....here are a couple....
One of me at MGM (not a great digital camera)
One of me and my brother last weekend (taken with cell phone)

Kassie

You are so cute Kassie, thanks for sharing.... lol..better not let my son see these:)

Thanks, forgot about the photobucket step. So, here I am at AK

Great pic, thanks for sharing...and yes wouldnt it be so much easier if we could just copy and paste :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter