°O°Good Times & Good Friends May 2008°O°

I was told this is where the cool kids hang out. Not much going on in my world. Just watched Pirates of the Caribbean. Cleaned up a little and been to the gym. I have to say, in my opinion. The Magic Kingdom in Cali is better than the one in Florida.

This is where the cool kids hang out!

Sorry CareBear.....it's the miniature golf thing.

Yes I did just call you CareBear.....that's because every time I see your name I think of CareBears.....it's a compliment, Carrie. :goodvibes

Oh no you did'nt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

Hi all

Getting ready to leave CT to head back to Boston. Hope everyone has been having a good day :)

:worship: .......I'm sorry, I won't call you that ever again.....will you forgive me. I picked a flower for you...:flower3:

Aww TT you can call me whatever you like :)

Someone else who shall remain nameless questioned the carebear nickname as there is not a grumpy carebear....... :snooty:

Yay Caits back!!!

Did you see the posts back a ways about the thread I am going to start.. whats your input?

I think it will work.

I did....I have to go back and re-read what I have missed...time to log off though, get my stuff together. Talk to you later.

any other takers on the other thread T for golf? if I finish up sooner with the project I will get ready to mail sooner. I am not going to do extras if you dont know anything by Wed.

Maybe that single uncle on the other thread might be interested in joining up LOL... for you that is! I say we set you up :) show them your myspage page.

speaking of... have you figured out how to do/add pics like a slideshow (that is if there was anything that you want to share)

Hey Sha, from work I couldn't see Uncle Paul's pic. Can see it now and he is a HOTTIE.

I did send Kristin my pic.. So I've been put in the game.

Can't believe I've done it. :eek:

Yeah!!! Our thread is up and running!! Cait is back! Carrie's a bear that cares... some old fart wants a younger woman to meet him in Paris... TT could do better....Sha's a seeing eye thingy... Jen is making limericks... Smee has joined us... whew... did I get it all right??? :lmao:

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! :grouphug:

I'm so glad to have my little guy home... I'm such a wimp! :yay:

I just hung up with my nephew (his wife is the one that is pregnant with the quads) and they haven't done fertility drugs in over 6 months. They are saying it's a natural quad conception! Wooooo Hoooooo !!! :woohoo:

Hey Sha, from work I couldn't see Uncle Paul's pic. Can see it now and he is a HOTTIE.

I did send Kristin my pic.. So I've been put in the game.

Can't believe I've done it. :eek:

I have to go find this thread!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter