ºoº My krewes 3rd annual free dining trip 14 days @ pop more photos!

What a wonderful family and love the pics of your past trips to the world of magic. I am looking forward to reading more of your pre-trip... We will be in Disney the same time and staying at POP from the 10-19th and our DS and DIL and two DGs will be joining us from the 12th-19th. We have stayed at POP 3 other times and love it.

Looking forward to reading more.:cool1:

LOL!! I hate that rabbit!! You can add that thing to my list of stuff I am very, very afraid of....clowns, moths, and those twins from Florida, who were real estate agents/infomercial guys, who visited Monster Plantation when I worked there. That messed me up for life! :rotfl:

:rolleyes1

rice1.jpg

These guys?

:idea:

They are the Rice twins. Long grained and Wild were their names I think.

One of them passed away when we lived in Orlando. They were treated like royalty down there (no pun intended).

:rolleyes1

rice1.jpg

These guys?

:idea:

They are the Rice twins. Long grained and Wild were their names I think.

One of them passed away when we lived in Orlando. They were treated like royalty down there (no pun intended).

OH MY GOSH!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH DEAR!! My heart is beating in my chest like a million beats a minute right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They rode Monster and I was unloading. So, like the good employee I was....I held my hand out to help them get out of the boat (like we did with all guests) and one of them literally jumped out of the boat and fell down on his knees, looked at me and said, "ARRRGGGGHHHHH, Those monsters will make you go crazzzzzyyyyyy!" then proceeded to try and bite me in the ankles....I have never gotten over it, ever!!!!!!!!!!! I fell down on my backside and just laid there hyperventilating!!!

Ha HAHAHAHAH!!:lmao:

So i see that Jason told you what happen today .....

It scaried me so bad.. Because i was so sure there was No bunny ... :rotfl2:

Boy was i wrong!!! :laughing:

ok So When i got home from work .. Jason says I got video of the bunny ....
really I said lets see it ... :surfweb:
So here's his video of the Bunny.... well sort of... you will see.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Push the bunny to see the video

So Now I have to get that thing out of my garage.....:confused:

Ha HAHAHAHAH!!:lmao:

So i see that Jason told you what happen today .....

It scaried me so bad.. Because i was so sure there was No bunny ... :rotfl2:

Boy was i wrong!!! :laughing:

ok So When i got home from work .. Jason says I got video of the bunny ....
really I said lets see it ... :surfweb:
So here's his video of the Bunny.... well sort of... you will see.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Push the bunny to see the video

So Now I have to get that thing out of my garage.....:confused:

Awwww, he is so tiny!!!!!

OMG Amanda! These are so cute. I bet you do get some looks when you hand these out. You probably make their day and make their job feel a little more special that day! I love all your projects you do and that window!

O M G !

Did you get any response from that? People had to see it! Once before I started reading these boards I saw a note thing on someones door at Pop and it said if you DIs sign your name and they had a bunch of siggys. I was like WTH does that mean!? :lmao:

Yes they get a big smile on their faces when i give one to them.
oh yes we heard from a few dis'ers plus we would hear people outside said sayig "what is Dis":lmao:

:wave: Hi! I just found your PTR! We check into POP a few days after you leave. I'm excited to try it out for the Goofy Jets for DD! :lmao: I love all your planning stuff! You're very creative! The families you make are adorable!!
Welcome to my trip report, Your DD will love the goofy jets.. Keep reading the good stuff is coming uP soon, & if you have time read my past reports!!

Good morning

Thank you for this:) I will try to this, I see if my daughter can help me:thumbsup2

I love your "CasT member Thank you cards" This is great idea, on our 1st trip we had many CM be very nice to us and it would have been nice to be all to say more than THANKS (Our #2 daughter got proposed to on our trip)
I did see this DISign on the creavite thead and have thought about maybe seeing I could get one disigned our trip. I also am looking for a !st trip one for Landen

Is your sister going to WDW at the same time?
and staying at POP's too?

I know of another family going to WDW about the same and saying at Pop's too She ENGlISH ROSE.

Hopefully inabout 14days park hours will be released:cool1:
Have you ever gone to Sea World on your trip?
We really want to this.
Have a good day, I going to read your 2008 trip report:thumbsup2
Grace

I hope it works for you , Yes my sister & her family are going the same week as me, but she checks into pop one day later then me on the 12th...
Oh yes i have been to sea world, Me & my family lived in Orlando for over 5 years, so we had yearly passes to all the theme park in the area... its a very nice park:thumbsup2
I'm glad your going to read the 2008 report you will love it !! we won alot of dreams that trip...:cool1:

You guys are too funny. Poor Amanda, that sounds like something that would've happened to me. Jerry (my dh) would have been rolling also:rotfl2:.

Good luck with the killer rabbit and hope to hear you made it out safely:thumbsup2
it scaried me so bad because i didn't think a bunny was going to jump out ...:rotfl2:

it was very funny:lmao:

What a wonderful family and love the pics of your past trips to the world of magic. I am looking forward to reading more of your pre-trip... We will be in Disney the same time and staying at POP from the 10-19th and our DS and DIL and two DGs will be joining us from the 12th-19th. We have stayed at POP 3 other times and love it.

Looking forward to reading more.:cool1:
thank you so much welcome to my trip report , Please stay around its just starting to get good, Yes you sound like us we love pop..

OH MY GOSH!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH DEAR!! My heart is beating in my chest like a million beats a minute right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They rode Monster and I was unloading. So, like the good employee I was....I held my hand out to help them get out of the boat (like we did with all guests) and one of them literally jumped out of the boat and fell down on his knees, looked at me and said, "ARRRGGGGHHHHH, Those monsters will make you go crazzzzzyyyyyy!" then proceeded to try and bite me in the ankles....I have never gotten over it, ever!!!!!!!!!!! I fell down on my backside and just laid there hyperventilating!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!:rotfl2:

Awwww, he is so tiny!!!!!
he is very small.. but still freaky...Now i don't know how to get him out !!:scared1:

I would say I would come and take him off your hands, but the next time you see us, ask Chad how I am around rabbits. NOT GOOD!! When I was pregnant with Hollie, I wanted a lop-eared rabbit. Well this guy Chad worked with had rabbits. He sent me home 2 of them, a guy and a girl. They weren't lop-eared but they were cute.

A couple of weeks later, there were baby bunnies in the cage so we had to separate the babies and mama from the male. I walked in the garage to check on the babies, and all were dead but 1!! I was sad and we had a funeral. So, a couple of days pass and the other baby is just weak and acting weird. I walked in on the mother throwing it in the cage and she wouldn't feed it. Chad's friend told me that your not supposed to pick them up by their ears. I was so mad at her and those pregnancy hormones kicked in!! Chad walked in to the garage with me holding the mama by her ears screaming at her to feed her baby and that she was being very ugly and rude for letting her baby starve to death.......I never saw those rabbits again! Chad took them back! :rotfl:

Rabbit catching technique - We raise show rabbits so I can validate your thought on how fast they are. To catch a wild rabbit you need to purchase a live trap - somewhere like tractor supply - and bait it with rabbit goodies (they really like apples) - and the door will shut when he goes in to eat. No mess, no fuss, no drama.:thumbsup2. Then just trap the trap to a more rural area, open the door and relocate the little bugger into a more natural habitat.
We live out in bubbaville and hve done this with racoons, possums, all kinds of varmits and it works well.
Good Luck

:yay: p.s. I'm finally getting your pics. It must just be the filter at work cuz I'm not having the problem at home. I'm so excited. :woohoo: I love your thank you cards. I wish I was computer savy enough, and had a printer worth a crap so I could do something like that. - I'll figure something out;)

Hey Bentley... Do you mind if I take your characters from your page that you hang in your window, and modify the writing a little for my window? I love the idea and the design, and thought it would be awesome to use, but wanted to ask first...

Awww, just keep him and name him Thumper!:rotfl2:
No way... :snooty:
Just thinking of that bunny wigs me out!!!:scared1: Seeing one far away in the grass is cute, but thinking that thing is in my garage and could just jump out at me like last time is freaky...

Awww, I saw it...so cute. Is it still a resident in your garage though?
Yes its still there... :headache: it would be cuter if it wasn't still in my house..:laughing:

I would say I would come and take him off your hands, but the next time you see us, ask Chad how I am around rabbits. NOT GOOD!! When I was pregnant with Hollie, I wanted a lop-eared rabbit. Well this guy Chad worked with had rabbits. He sent me home 2 of them, a guy and a girl. They weren't lop-eared but they were cute.

A couple of weeks later, there were baby bunnies in the cage so we had to separate the babies and mama from the male. I walked in the garage to check on the babies, and all were dead but 1!! I was sad and we had a funeral. So, a couple of days pass and the other baby is just weak and acting weird. I walked in on the mother throwing it in the cage and she wouldn't feed it. Chad's friend told me that your not supposed to pick them up by their ears. I was so mad at her and those pregnancy hormones kicked in!! Chad walked in to the garage with me holding the mama by her ears screaming at her to feed her baby and that she was being very ugly and rude for letting her baby starve to death.......I never saw those rabbits again! Chad took them back! :rotfl:
:lmao::rotfl2:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHa:lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:
Rabbit catching technique - We raise show rabbits so I can validate your thought on how fast they are. To catch a wild rabbit you need to purchase a live trap - somewhere like tractor supply - and bait it with rabbit goodies (they really like apples) - and the door will shut when he goes in to eat. No mess, no fuss, no drama.:thumbsup2. Then just trap the trap to a more rural area, open the door and relocate the little bugger into a more natural habitat.
We live out in bubbaville and hve done this with racoons, possums, all kinds of varmits and it works well.
Good Luck
We are going to look into that if we can't get it out this weekend...

:yay: p.s. I'm finally getting your pics. It must just be the filter at work cuz I'm not having the problem at home. I'm so excited. :woohoo: I love your thank you cards. I wish I was computer savy enough, and had a printer worth a crap so I could do something like that. - I'll figure something out;)
Good i'm glad....:thumbsup2 I'm sure you can find somewhere to print them :)

Hey Bentley... Do you mind if I take your characters from your page that you hang in your window, and modify the writing a little for my window? I love the idea and the design, and thought it would be awesome to use, but wanted to ask first...

hey welcome to my trip report , Yes go ahead us them!! Stay around....:thumbsup2

HEy everyone, We are still trying to get that Bunny out....
But lets get back to Disney planning ...

Here's my new ADR's List

Sept 11 friday Kona ..

Sept 12 Sat Chef Mickeys

Sept 13, Sun Crystal Palace

Sept 14: Mon, Sci fi

sept 15: Tue Garden grill

Sept 16: wed Kona's

Sept 17: thurs grand floridion cafa

Sept 18: Fri LE CELLIER

Sept 19 Sat whispering cayon cafe

Sept 20 Sun - eat at friendlys on the way out of town

we get to make our adrs on 06/13/2009....:thumbsup2

this making your adr's at 90 days Sucks....:headache: I miss the old 180 way...

But i plan to get up early early early to make sure i'm able to get the dining I want... :surfweb:

Ok NON Disney area..

Who Watched Glee Last night.......:lovestruc
:yay::yay::yay:I did:yay::yay::yay:
Was it not the best show ever in the history of shows.... OMG I loved it...:worship:

I can not wait till this fall when it starts coming on fulltime....:woohoo:
if you didn't see it you can watch it on Fox.com.. I DVR'ed it last night so i have watched it a few times already...

Well guess what everyone next wednesday is Jason & I's 9th anniversary.
yep ... here's one of our wedding photos ...

l_497fb8678e9edd03283b6ad59f830de6.jpg

Because we started this on Disney dining i'm going to end it on disney dining ... here's some photos of disney food...

pepper market
1disney11.jpg

50's Prime Time Café
mgm36.jpg

Beaches & Cream
l_5accf106d2eaa4bb16b273afaffe5783.jpg

goofys candy co
l_2b5b51eb383cbf7ce92e4c64f8f6ac2a.jpg

Kona
l_f6f05dcf62e14cb095cb11ed25d1701c.jpg

MMMMmmmmmm!! till next time everyone.......:hug:

Mmm, I spy a lapu lapu in the background!!!!!! teee heee

Awww, our anniversarys are close together!!!!!!!!!

I think all the ADR's sound great!:thumbsup2

What's a lapu lapu. ? On getting up early to make ADRs - last week I was reading a thread about how long it was taking to get through on the the phone. They were talking about 90 minute hold times but they were all calling as soon as the line opened.(They only have so many operators and if 3000 people all have the same idea to call first thing - well duh you're going to be on hold) :confused3 When I made mine I called at 10:00am - had no hold time, got an operator immediately and was able to get every ADR I wanted.

Hey everyone... Guess what........
we got the bunny out ....... WOO HOOO:cool1:

You see we moved everything into the middle so the bunny had no where to hide behind, well just watch the video and you will see what happen...

Watch the video here

Its gone woohoo its gone..

I'll post more disney stuff tomorrow you guys!! I'll see you then ...:lovestruc

That is too cute...Your dog wanted to play some more..lol..That's funny her name is Tinkerbell...we have a cat named Tinkerbell..YAY for bunny leaving safely and for the most part peacefully!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter