ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Just starting to pass out the names, so it could still be a few minutes before everyone receives theirs ;)

Post here when you send off AND when you receive. Tell us about it!! ::yes:: We LOVE to hear :mickeyjum

Reminder.....mail date is by June 27th.....please be on time.

Can't wait to hear about all the wonderful Mickey things as they arrive!! :hyper:

I just picked up my name! Will finish shopping this weekend. :thumbsup2

I just wanted to note that I am going away for the July 4th weekend. (leaving July 3rd, coming home July 7). I should be home when my package arrives, but you can never tell.

All names are now out....have fun shopping everyone!!

Can't wait to hear :mickeyjum

:woohoo: Only 4 names left to be picked up and 2 of those people are out of town.
Good going everyone!!

Have my name and the items but won't be able to amil out unitl thur.

Got our names and we are going shopping tomorrow!

:mickeyjum

Bare with us.... its our 1st exchange!! Hope we do well!

I went to the Disney Store today & got some nice stuff. I may mail Monday, but I did order something that I was thinking of adding to this exchange & it's supposed to arrive Monday, so I may wait to mail on tuesday.

I shopped for one and disneyshopping-ed for the other! one will ship Wednesday the other will ship when they ship it lol Usually pretty fast I think

I went to the Disney Store yesterday--they had lots of stuff marked down. I got a few things for the exchange, a few things for me, and some stuff for the 2 nieces who were with me. (lucky girls)

I'm home and got my name. Will shop this week. Will post when I or the Disney Store ships. :goodvibes

Stopped by the post office automated postal machine on my way to work this morning. Mine's in the mail. Priority D.C. :cool1:

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter