“Dreams Come True Momma!” A 2 year old’s first trip ~ May 2015~Complete {NEW TR LINK!}

Your room looks great. It's making me regret booking POFQ instead of POR (except for the bus situation) as I know my daughter would love the fireworks.
Bus wise you will certainly be better off at POFQ than at POR. I'll be explaining why that is later. That being said the royal room was a nice treat. We got it at a discount though. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't pay rack rate for it.

Speaking of which Little Miss' reaction was priceless.
It really really was. And watching as her face lighted up like that was the cause of the Happy Dance in the video.

If the poll is still in question I'm gonna go with 1900 and 7:30
:rolleyes1

1900 PF 7:15pm

First i just need to say Little Miss is too cute!
:thanks:

Love how she is showing complete joy on her face while exploring the hotel room and the grounds!
That was once of my favorite parts of the whole trip.::yes::It was also the cause of many many happy tears those first few days of the trip.

LOVE! I cant not wait to hear how she reacted!
Thanks for reminding me! Silly me left it out when typing up the next post.:rolleyes2 I'll have to fix that.

OH BOY! This does not sound good....

I am going with 1900 Park, and 7:08....

Beautiful resort pictures! And I love the Royal rooms - the fireworks headboard looks like so much fun!

It seems like Little Miss was certainly enjoying herself exploring.

We had the same thing happen with buses at AOA a few times - every bus but the one you need goes by and it's so frustrating! Smart move to hop over to Epcot!

My guess is 1900 PF at 7:30!

Oh I can't blame little miss, I would want to sleep under fireworks too. Ugh, that situation with the buses is frustrating and exactly why I don't take them, you have more patience than I. As for the game, I know you went to 1900 but I am going to guess 7:20 but, if I am right than that's just crazy.

Hi!! :wave:
Joining in on the fun, here!!

Sorry traveling was a bit on the hectic side!

Glad you got into your room rather quick, though!! :thumbsup2

I'd say by her dress, 1900 park fare, and 7pm!

Park Fare at 7:15 :)

Beautiful resort pictures! And I love the Royal rooms - the fireworks headboard looks like so much fun!
There will be plenty more resort pictures before the end. :rotfl:It certainly was a special touch. Good luck getting your kid to sleep though! :rotfl::rotfl2:

It seems like Little Miss was certainly enjoying herself exploring.
::yes::

We had the same thing happen with buses at AOA a few times - every bus but the one you need goes by and it's so frustrating! Smart move to hop over to Epcot!
Even more frustrating when it finally gets explained why it happened at all.

My guess is 1900 PF at 7:30!

Oh I can't blame little miss, I would want to sleep under fireworks too.
They were pretty fun. Distracting at bedtime, but fun.

Ugh, that situation with the buses is frustrating and exactly why I don't take them, you have more patience than I.

As for the game, I know you went to 1900 but I am going to guess 7:20 but, if I am right than that's just crazy.

Fair enough! :laughing:
:thumbsup2

Hi!! :wave:
Joining in on the fun, here!!
:dogdance::welcome:

Sorry traveling was a bit on the hectic side!
My mom would call it parental karma.

Glad you got into your room rather quick, though!! :thumbsup2
I was very relieved not to have to kill too much time.

I'd say by her dress, 1900 park fare, and 7pm!

I LOVE the royal rooms at POR.:love: I may have to put that on my list for our next trip.

So sorry to read about Little Miss vomiting. But I am glad all turned out great in the end and everyone had smiles on their faces. I love the video of her looking at the fireworks on the headboard. She is so precious. :cutie:

Joining! I am very much enjoying your TR. I never thought I'd giggle at a vomit story but saving the lamb was so funny. :duck:

Great TR so far...those pics of little miss by the fountain are so adorable!!!

There you are! Sorry we didn't spot each other in the parks. I'm super excited to read how everything went! pixiedust:

Optimistic??? So you're assuming I meant PM... :rolleyes1 :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:
:rotfl:

Joining! I am very much enjoying your TR. I never thought I'd giggle at a vomit story but saving the lamb was so funny. :duck:
:wave2: HI there! THanks for joining in! :welcome: Its alright to giggle at the saving of the Lambie story. We had a chuckle about it ourselves. :rotfl2:

Great TR so far...those pics of little miss by the fountain are so adorable!!!
:thanks: She LOVED those fountains!

There you are!
:wave2: Thanks for joining us! :welcome:

Sorry we didn't spot each other in the parks.
I kept an eye out for you. Bummer that we didn't run into each other.

I'm super excited to read how everything went! pixiedust:
Looking forward to sharing!

I'm joining in! Can't wait to hear about all of our adventures! :earsgirl:
I feel for you with Little Miss getting car sick, my DS (5) is prone to motion sickness too. We find the only thing that works is the childrens chewable dramamine.
2 Thumbs Up on the Hotel Room!! The fireworks on the headboard is absolutely adorable -- perfect for a princess!

I'm joining in! Can't wait to hear about all of our adventures! :earsgirl:
:dogdance::welcome:

I feel for you with Little Miss getting car sick, my DS (5) is prone to motion sickness too.
I'm sure its parental karma for all the times I got car sick! ::yes::

We find the only thing that works is the childrens chewable dramamine.
Those types of meds never really work well for me ( they actually tend to make it worse!:eek:) so I am leary of giving them to her.

2 Thumbs Up on the Hotel Room!! The fireworks on the headboard is absolutely adorable -- perfect for a princess!
It certainly added a touch of magic to our stay. :wizard:

Wonderful trip report! Little miss is just so precious! I just Love the reaction you had experiencing the joy of little miss had with the fireworks on the head board!! Your reaction was pure Disney joy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter