“Free” Disney Gift

KVacc

Mouseketeer
We are getting ready to go on our trip soon and got an email saying to come by and pick up our Free Disney Themed gift…fine print:
Members will receive one (1) Disney-themed gift (“Gift”), such as merchandise, food, beverage, or other service, minimum retail value $8.00;

Had anyone received this lately? What did you get? Is it just whatever they have laying around?

We are getting ready to go on our trip soon and got an email saying to come by and pick up our Free Disney Themed gift…fine print:
Members will receive one (1) Disney-themed gift (“Gift”), such as merchandise, food, beverage, or other service, minimum retail value $8.00;

Had anyone received this lately? What did you get? Is it just whatever they have laying around?
That's great for you. We arrive today and no email here. Where do you pick it up?

We received DVC member pins when we stopped by the desk in the Big Pine Key lobby to ask where the laundry room was. Maybe that was the gift?

The only time we ever received a "gift" was on our cruise. DVC members got a gift each day (lanyard, cup, etc.). We had to go to the DVC kisosk to pick it up.

I’ve received pins and lanyards and water bottles mostly. My son did get an Aulani print that was very nice. And my favorite was a DVC jewelry box (this was at my home resort VGC).

We were at WDW last week and received a print of Riviera. Back in August we received a DVC string bag, pop sockets and a pin. I think it really depends on the location and cast member.

In June, like another poster, we received a DVC string bag, pop socket, a pin, and a Riveria print. We were staying at Copper Creek.

have been there 3 times since June - no emails, no gifts!! What gives??? Stayed at OKW and SSR.

Those who did get gifts, did you all get an email telling you about it? Or did you get them another way?

No email. They said hi when we walked past then asked if we were members. Got the bag, RivErica postcard prints, pin, water bottles lanyards. Thar was GCV. Stayed at GFV and nothing

Those who did get gifts, did you all get an email telling you about it? Or did you get them another way?
Yes when I stayed at Aulani, No for CC and SS. Forgot to mention earlier that I also received a gift from Aulani. In that instance I did received an email and a voicemail was left on the room phone telling us to stop by the member desk at Aulani (July, 2022). If I remember correctly I was given an Aulani print and a member pin.

The string bag, pop sockets, and pins were given to me at CC (Aug, 2022) though I was staying at OKW. I just happened to walk up to the desk, the guide welcomed us home and immediately began giving us the gifts without asking. I was actually just going to ask for a tour of the cabins, which we did do. As for the Riviera print, this was at Saratoga Springs (Oct, 2022). I didn't receive an email I just walked up to the desk to inquire about the member gift.

Email and got a soft sided cooler, earbuds for my teens, lanyards and I think one pin but it may have been more but they got traded right away so not positive. Stayed in March at the BC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter