“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patiently waiting for December dates to open up. We were booked in April, but the weather was crappy that I decided to cancel as I didn't want to do the party inside. Hoping for better weather in December

I just booked 11/14 for 2 people. I have been looking for a couple weeks and this was the first day I saw an opening.

Finally, I just found a reservation for 10/30 which I've been looking for 3-4 days now. Now whether I keep it is another story as DH has no clue I even booked it.

Finally, I just found a reservation for 10/30 which I've been looking for 3-4 days now. Now whether I keep it is another story as DH has no clue I even booked it.
We will be there 10/30 also! Don’t even tell him let it be a surprise! How does the saying go? “It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission”? Something like that :rotfl2:
From what I’ve read about how nice this party is he’ll probably really enjoy it anyway so it will be no harm no foul!

Well, I told DH about the FEA DP and he wasn't enthused but he didn't refuse either. He is diabetic though and I told him there would be some savory food but then I checked and there is only cheese fondue and no cubed cheese and crackers so I may have to cancel after all. ☹ He's not a big fondue fan. I know it's a DESSERT party but I do wish there were more savory options like there were at the JBJB DP a couple of years ago. Lots of options there.

I have been trying to book this party for weeks now with no luck. I have another few daysor so to keep trying. When do you have to cancel in order to avoid getting charged? Im hoping there will be a last minute opening.

I have been trying to book this party for weeks now with no luck. I have another few daysor so to keep trying. When do you have to cancel in order to avoid getting charged? Im hoping there will be a last minute opening.

It has to be cancelled by the day before. So if the party is on Wednesday you have to cancel on or before Tuesday.

Well, I told DH about the FEA DP and he wasn't enthused but he didn't refuse either. He is diabetic though and I told him there would be some savory food but then I checked and there is only cheese fondue and no cubed cheese and crackers so I may have to cancel after all. ☹ He's not a big fondue fan. I know it's a DESSERT party but I do wish there were more savory options like there were at the JBJB DP a couple of years ago. Lots of options there.

Not the same experience as Epcot, but you might look into the Star Wars party at the Studios. Lots of savory options, and the party is a fun experience over in the Star Wars launch bay. Adult beverages included and a great view for the show.

Disney is really good at accommodating special diets. Wouldn't hurt to call and see if they have sugar free options :)

Not the same experience as Epcot, but you might look into the Star Wars party at the Studios. Lots of savory options, and the party is a fun experience over in the Star Wars launch bay. Adult beverages included and a great view for the show.

I was thinking this too. A good alternative.

What date are you looking for because I may be cancelling my reservation?

we too are going 10/30- agree w comment to all and ask about special diets (definitely mark it on the reservation - you can do this online or call). I can't eat gluten and for the Star Wars dessert party @ DHS they walked me through what I could have and also gave me a bag of some pre-packaged food as well. It's really nice having a place to relax before the show and then special seating (speaking from my experience @ Star Wars).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter