•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I'm very excited as for my 50th birthday celebration, we have a 7-day stay booked at Copper Springs Villas in a studio walk in shower room.

How far are these villas from the boat launch and the bus stops?

And would you recommend dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe?
All the Copper Creek Studios are in the right wing of the main hotel building, if facing the lake. None are more than a 5 minute walk to either the boat or bus. As you explore, you will find doors and paths that will cut down on time, all depending on where your room is located. Whispering Canyon can be fun as long as you are aware that it can be loud - some of the servers can be very funny. If you don't like meat, I would not recommend. Geyser Point is a favorite and the Territory Lounge is really good, too. If you like character dining, Storybook Dining at Artist Point is one of the best on property. Not inexpensive, but if you are a Snow White fan, it's worth it. Happy Birthday!!!

I'm very excited as for my 50th birthday celebration, we have a 7-day stay booked at Copper Springs Villas in a studio walk in shower room.

How far are these villas from the boat launch and the bus stops?

And would you recommend dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe?

I haven’t done dinner but I highly recommend it for a late breakfast/ brunch. I only went because my I knew my hubby would like it and I ended up really enjoying it. It’s fun, service was exceptional and the food was very good.

Well, we had a 2br booked at VGF for our trip a few weeks ago and because our room had an engineering issue, they moved us to a cabin at CCV for our 5 night stay.

This “free” upgrade (which was amazing) has now cost me $28K as we are in ROFR on a 200 point CCV contract. 😂

Loved our stay at CCV and can’t wait to come back!

Last edited:

Finally staying at our home resort for the first time this Christmas. 7 nights in a 1BR, can’t wait! Any room recommendations?
We always ask for a water view and not to be on the top floor with the dormer style balconies. Though I'll caution that a lot of water view rooms are going to overlook the pool which can be noisy. If you have little ones that need to nap, you may not want that.

We always ask for a water view and not to be on the top floor with the dormer style balconies. Though I'll caution that a lot of water view rooms are going to overlook the pool which can be noisy. If you have little ones that need to nap, you may not want that.
Thanks. It’s Disney at Christmas so a little noise is almost guaranteed but a view, some coffee, and a small Christmas tree muffles it all 😎

Finally staying at our home resort for the first time this Christmas. 7 nights in a 1BR, can’t wait! Any room recommendations?
4523, does overlook the BRV pool and lake, close to the elevators. Odd numbered rooms face the lake. The trees have grown quite a bit, so it gets harder to see the lake when on a lower floor. The higher the room number, the further down the hall you are. Check out the room finder on Touring Plans.

Question for the group (and let me know if this is best posed somewhere else) - can anyone speak to CCV studio availability @ 11 months for summer months - specifically August? TIA!

I’m so excited to say that we are joining you all! Just passed ROFR on Copper Creek. It’s our first contract and we will be brand new DVC owners. 🎉 All four of our last trips to Disney were spent at WL, and I’m so excited to be owners there! Our closing will be at the end of April. 😊

Our long awaited, postponed CCV stay finally happened last week, and it was fabulous! It was supposed to be summer, 2020. I LOVED this resort even more than expected. Only had 2 nights in a 1 bedroom, and wish it had been longer.
Mobile order from Geyser Point was so easy. Bison burgers were delicious. DD enjoyed several hours at the pool. Wonderful boat transportation to/from MK. Bus to Epcot not so bad, bus back, stops at Ft Wilderness first, and added travel time. Did not take buses to other parks, so not sure how good they were.
Did enjoy taking a boat to Ft W to look at the horses at the ranch.
Room layout was really nice. Liked how the tub, sink area was separated from the shower, and the way accessed from the bedroom. Lots of storage space throughout. Kids said sofa bed was good (not quite as comfy as the Murphy beds elsewhere though.)
Looking forward to trying it again soon! Appreciated all the info and feedback on this thread.

Last edited:
Did DVC ever sell a 25 point CCV contract?

I see the board sponsor has one, but I thought DVC only sold 50 pointers for CCV?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter