•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hello. We will be having our first wdw DVC stay this March for 12n from 14-26. Super excited!!
I’ve only read page 1 so far. Lots of good info here . Just done with our fp selections and most adr. Trying to fit in a one or two Spa/salon days. As well as other onsite activities (pool, movie, electrical pageant etc).
This is only our third time to wdw. The planning is overwhelming! I’m hoping to enjoy the many things offered at the resort
We are from the west coast up in Canada. Nice to meet everyone :wave2:
Sounds like a great trip. 12 nights gives you so much time to do things. How many in your party? what room size are you staying in? All 12 nights at Copper Creek? CC/Wilderness Lodge is such a great place to relax, set aside time for that!

Can you watch the fireworks from all the cabins?
Is there any other advantages to being close to Fort Wilderness other than being close to the parking lot?
Very happy they did not disappoint!

I’m not sure about the view from all the cabins. But the higher the number you’ll get a view for sure.

I had requested that end as the other cabins get the Magic Kingdom boat coming and going. I wanted a little more privacy. Plus, not sure if those lower numbered cabins can see the electric water parade. The lowered numbered cabins have their own parking lot as well.

I’m not sure about the view from all the cabins. But the higher the number you’ll get a view for sure.

I had requested that end as the other cabins get the Magic Kingdom boat coming and going. I wanted a little more privacy. Plus, not sure if those lower numbered cabins can see the electric water parade. The lowered numbered cabins have their own parking lot as well.
I think you're right about water parade, I don't think the MK cabins can see it or maybe just a couple on the east end. I can add a couple other things to melk's reply - the cabins toward the MK are closer to the main lobby/building than the other cabins. They are also adjacent to a maintenance/employee parking area used for the resort. These cabins are also closer to the boat dock which takes you to the MK and Contemporary Resort than the other group of cabins. The boats go pretty close to cabins on the MK end because of an island that is right off the lake shore where the cabins are located. Both groups of cabins have there own dedicated gated parking lot which is great. The MK cabins have a really nice BBQ station. The FW cabins have a BBQ station too but it is smaller. The FW cabins are close to Geyser Peak B&G and the CC pool.

I think you're right about water parade, I don't think the MK cabins can see it or maybe just a couple on the east end. I can add a couple other things to melk's reply - the cabins toward the MK are closer to the main lobby/building than the other cabins. They are also adjacent to a maintenance/employee parking area used for the resort. These cabins are also closer to the boat dock which takes you to the MK and Contemporary Resort than the other group of cabins. The boats go pretty close to cabins on the MK end because of an island that is right off the lake shore where the cabins are located. Both groups of cabins have there own dedicated gated parking lot which is great. The MK cabins have a really nice BBQ station. The FW cabins have a BBQ station too but it is smaller. The FW cabins are close to Geyser Peak B&G and the CC pool.

The cabins on the FW side actually have two BBQ stations. One is a few cabins down, has a grill but no picnic table. There's another one further down next to the parking lot and tennis court. That one has two grills and I think a couple of picnic tables.

The cabins on the FW side actually have two BBQ stations. One is a few cabins down, has a grill but no picnic table. There's another one further down next to the parking lot and tennis court. That one has two grills and I think a couple of picnic tables.
Nice. I'll look for that next month while we're there. I wish they would finish the Reunion Station. I'm anxious to see exactly what that that will be.

:welcome:Of course! I’ll get your dates up on Page 1!!! It’s truly a beautiful place, I’m sure you guys will have a great time!!
Thanks...It's my Sis's fav. resort...My other Sis loves AKL.....But they're both quite similar. Same architect I believe..We can't hardly wait.:goofy:

Sounds like a great trip. 12 nights gives you so much time to do things. How many in your party? what room size are you staying in? All 12 nights at Copper Creek? CC/Wilderness Lodge is such a great place to relax, set aside time for that!
Thanks for adding me!!
There will be four of us. 2 adults and our two kids 5 and 1. My daughter is turning 6 during the trip :flower1:
We are staying in a one bedroom... I’m thinking my daughters will share the living room, one in the pullout bed, the 1 yo in the pack and play.

We need 12 nights in order to do things in a slower pace. But wow, the planning makes me feel like I’m already there :lovestruc:lovestruc

:welcome: That sounds like a great trip! Hope you get to enjoy Flower and Garden at EPCOT. I liked it more than F&W but probably won't manage to get back in the spring until 2019 or 2020.

Right! I’m so glad it’s flower and garden during our stay. We also get to go to moonlight magic@ak. I’m waiting words on the reunion station lounge thing. Eager to try that out too

Right! I’m so glad it’s flower and garden during our stay. We also get to go to moonlight magic@ak. I’m waiting words on the reunion station lounge thing. Eager to try that out too

We did the AK Moonlight Magic last Sept and it was so much fun! The character and FOP lines were still pretty long, but everything else was easy to do quickly. We are there for the HS version in 2018 and I can’t wait. So much to look forward to!

Thanks for adding me!!
There will be four of us. 2 adults and our two kids 5 and 1. My daughter is turning 6 during the trip :flower1:
We are staying in a one bedroom... I’m thinking my daughters will share the living room, one in the pullout bed, the 1 yo in the pack and play.

We need 12 nights in order to do things in a slower pace. But wow, the planning makes me feel like I’m already there :lovestruc:lovestruc

I'm with you! We always do longer trips (we go over Thanksgiving week and the week after), so we do Disney Springs and all our favorite resort restaurants/DS restaurants the first week (and enjoy the resort), and then go hard on the parks the week after Thanksgiving to avoid bigger crowds! Enjoy every minute!!!

Thanks for adding me!!

I'm with you! We always do longer trips (we go over Thanksgiving week and the week after), so we do Disney Springs and all our favorite resort restaurants/DS restaurants the first week (and enjoy the resort), and then go hard on the parks the week after Thanksgiving to avoid bigger crowds! Enjoy every minute!!!

The two of you are making me feel like we should go for longer trips. We would just need to buy more points :charac2:Just don't tell my husband I said that. Although he did say that he didn't want to buy more points "before we even used the first contract" so maybe there is hope of getting him on board.

The two of you are making me feel like we should go for longer trips. We would just need to buy more points :charac2:Just don't tell my husband I said that. Although he did say that he didn't want to buy more points "before we even used the first contract" so maybe there is hope of getting him on board.

This was all pre-DVC actually!
But as far as points go - we did just what you said!! We just bought CCV in September and are currently waiting for closing documents on a resale contract! Our first DVC stay isn’t until July. We had intentions of buying more points down the road, but after our first stay at GF this past November (and falling in love with it!) and the sudden rise in point cost, we thought we’d jump on it now before prices get out of hand. We typically have done one long trip, but after our July trip, we will do two shorter trips a year instead. I think the rising costs are a great way to get your DH on board!!! Let him know the prices will also go up on resale as well! I think that argument would be in your favor!! Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter