• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Well, after much debate, my love for Wilderness Lodge has won. We officially bought in at Copper Creek last week with a June UY! Here's to many years of wonderful trips. We're so excited to join this little group of love and to hopefully meet some of you on our many years of future adventures. We have a split stay coming up for Memorial Day week (Boardwalk and AKL) and are already planning our first official Copper Creek stay next May!

:welcome: And congrats on your purchase!

Well, after much debate, my love for Wilderness Lodge has won. We officially bought in at Copper Creek last week with a June UY! Here's to many years of wonderful trips. We're so excited to join this little group of love and to hopefully meet some of you on our many years of future adventures. We have a split stay coming up for Memorial Day week (Boardwalk and AKL) and are already planning our first official Copper Creek stay next May!

Congratulations! Cheers to many years enjoyed at the beloved Wilderness Lodge! pixiedust:

:welcome:And Congrats!! Happy you found us!! We look forward to planning all our many years of trips together!! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!!

WELCOME HOME!

WOOHOO!! Congratulations, and :welcome:Home!

Congratulations! We just bought into Copper Creek also and will be there this Easter. But we will be at AKL for Memorial week also! Enjoy your trip!!

For anyone that has stayed in the cabins, do you believe it's worth the points and the hassle of moving to stay for just 1 night during a week long trip? We would spend all of the time in the cabin for that day, just not sure if it's worth the points especially if we can't check in early. So we'd get 4:00 pm - 11:00 am and more than 1/3 of the time would spent sleeping.

Congratulations! We just bought into Copper Creek too and will be there in October.

Congratulations! We just bought into Copper Creek too and will be there in October.

:welcome:And Congrats!! Happy you found us!! What is your UY and month of purchase?! I’d like to put you up on the Owners Log on Page 1! I can also post your trip dates if you’d like!

WELCOME HOME!

:welcome:And Congrats!! Happy you found us!! What is your UY and month of purchase?! I’d like to put you up on the Owners Log on Page 1! I can also post your trip dates if you’d like!

WELCOME HOME!

My UY is September and month of purchase is February. :flower1:

In TWO days we will be at Copper Creek Villas and Cabins. We are on the road now and already I have butterflies in my stomach because we are going home for the second time. We are actually at CCV for a week and then will spend another week at BLT, one of our other home resorts. I was really surprised to see the weather forecast in the mid to upper 80s. We are just getting spring weather in Houston. I used to think that the weather in Houston was similar to WDW, but not anymore. Houston definitely has colder winters the last few years.

Were are going to WDW!!!!:simba::figment::hmghost::ccat::maleficen:dumbo::donald::mickeyjum:goofy::sulley::tigger:

For anyone that has stayed in the cabins, do you believe it's worth the points and the hassle of moving to stay for just 1 night during a week long trip? We would spend all of the time in the cabin for that day, just not sure if it's worth the points especially if we can't check in early. So we'd get 4:00 pm - 11:00 am and more than 1/3 of the time would spent sleeping.

I will be able to answer this after our 1 night stay in May.

I am not 100% sure it will be, but I saw one was available, I contacted our FL friends and decided to do it, since they could come, and he is celebrating a birthday.

In TWO days we will be at Copper Creek Villas and Cabins. We are on the road now and already I have butterflies in my stomach because we are going home for the second time. We are actually at CCV for a week and then will spend another week at BLT, one of our other home resorts. I was really surprised to see the weather forecast in the mid to upper 80s. We are just getting spring weather in Houston. I used to think that the weather in Houston was similar to WDW, but not anymore. Houston definitely has colder winters the last few years.

Were are going to WDW!!!!:simba::figment::hmghost::ccat::maleficen:dumbo::donald::mickeyjum:goofy::sulley::tigger:
Happy, safe travels!

Woo Hoo!!!! Hope you have a great time!!!!! Please take some pictures for us!!

Congratulations! We just bought into Copper Creek also and will be there this Easter. But we will be at AKL for Memorial week also! Enjoy your trip!!

:welcome:And Congrats!!! Happy you found us as well! I’d love to put you up on Page 1 too!! What month did you buy and what’s your UY?! Feel free to share your trip dates and I can add them as well! Your trip is right around the corner!!!! So exciting! pixiedust:

WELCOME HOME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter