04/06 Individual Challenge #4 Results - WPASADI News & Happenings

woot woot I knew you had it in you. Great work finally first place. So exciting.

Go team Go. I feel like I am cheering for a super bowl team. :)
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Well, it looks like the list of eligible individuals to continue on won't be posted now until late Thursday afternoon, which means the actual challenge probably won't be posted until early next week.... :(

I am dying to get back to work! LOL! :wizard:

When the list comes out I would love to see a post with all the VMK'ers that are moving on! I know some of our players were assigned to Teams other than VMK/Creative.

Would you like to start a new thread for the Individual Challenges or just keep this one going?

I need a new Cheerleader logo for all our VMK'ers who are still playing! :woohoo:

Lori

I want to thank you all for your support

when I started WPASADI - I was not a VMKer - but as my team mates can attest -

I am a full fledged VMK addict!!!

I want to thank you all for your support

when I started WPASADI - I was not a VMKer - but as my team mates can attest -

I am a full fledged VMK addict!!!

You are??? No Way! ;) LOL Kate is a very good example of the power of VMK lol. Out of our team we had 3 members who were non-VMK people and now all but 1 are so when we make the list we will have to be sure to include them and cheer away for them as well :cheer2:

I am going to miss being a part of the team, but I will still be cheering loud for each of them (and the other VMKers also) :)

Wow Congratulations Everyone!! I really want to stay at The Pearl too. :sad1: Keep up the good work!

Oh, well done team!!! That's amazing! Maybe there's something in that fish water from the Aquarium Watercooler that makes you have VMK superpowers!
Congratulations! :thumbsup2
TikiKrissy

When the list comes out I would love to see a post with all the VMK'ers that are moving on! I know some of our players were assigned to Teams other than VMK/Creative.

Would you like to start a new thread for the Individual Challenges or just keep this one going?

I need a new Cheerleader logo for all our VMK'ers who are still playing! :woohoo:

Lori

Yes, I plan on making a list once it is officially announced. I know Aengus and Loves Disney are on a winning team! Woot!! But I'm unsure of anyone else....

AND Julia & Nick's Mom (Kate) and Dumby (Delinda) both were non-VMK'ers at the start of this challenge and BOTH are now full-fledged addicts. :) So they will be on the list of VMK'ers as well. In fact, I can remember when we first started working together, Kate would threaten "us VMK'ers" that she would create a character just so she could come in after us and drag our butts out of the game. LOL! And I remember Delinda saying she was not interested in playing VMK. HA! You're both trapped now! ;)

I kind of like this thread. Have grown attached to it ;) But my original first post has grown rather long, so I don't know what to do. Should we start a new thread for individuals?

Yes, I plan on making a list once it is officially announced. I know Aengus and Loves Disney are on a winning team! Woot!! But I'm unsure of anyone else....

AND Julia & Nick's Mom (Kate) and Dumby (Delinda) both were non-VMK'ers at the start of this challenge and BOTH are now full-fledged addicts. :) So they will be on the list of VMK'ers as well. In fact, I can remember when we first started working together, Kate would threaten "us VMK'ers" that she would create a character just so she could come in after us and drag our butts out of the game. LOL! And I remember Delinda saying she was not interested in playing VMK. HA! You're both trapped now! ;)

I kind of like this thread. Have grown attached to it ;) But my original first post has grown rather long, so I don't know what to do. Should we start a new thread for individuals?

VMK is like a massive multiplayer online black hole lol. If you get near it, it sucks you in! :rotfl:

Grrr!! Ty & Tim like to kill us I think. ;) Another delay... Now the list of qualified individuals will not be posted until after 6 pm EST tonight.

I'll post the list here as soon as I see that it's up (and believe me, I'll be refreshing the page every 3 seconds while waiting....)

I won't even be home at that time! LOL It will be pure torture for me while I am at work...I'll be watching the clock waiting until my time is up so that I can come home and check out the DIS!! LOL.

I won't even be home at that time! LOL It will be pure torture for me while I am at work...I'll be watching the clock waiting until my time is up so that I can come home and check out the DIS!! LOL.

Front, can your sister check for you and call you at work? It's going to be torture for you! LOL!

I don't mind text messaging you if you want to pm me your cell. I promise not to pass on the number to DarthJordan! LOL! :rotfl:

Front, can your sister check for you and call you at work? It's going to be torture for you! LOL!

I don't mind text messaging you if you want to pm me your cell. I promise not to pass on the number to DarthJordan! LOL! :rotfl:

:lmao:

I would gladly hand my cell number to you, lol...but it wouldn't do much. I will be active all night with work giving me little to no time for use of my phone. Darn it!! :headache: lol. If anything, I would have my sister let me know simply because I would hate putting others at the responsibility of notifying me lol. Thanks for the offer though!!! That is so sweet of you! :goodvibes

I know! I'll be at work until after 7! Pure torture! :scared:

I won't end work until around 9 and I might be home near 9:30. Oh this will be an interesting night lol.

The worst part, the place where I work doesn't have a clock...this game WILL send me to the crazy house...:upsidedow :rotfl:

I won't end work until around 9 and I might be home near 9:30. Oh this will be an interesting night lol.

The worst part, the place where I work doesn't have a clock...this game WILL send me to the crazy house...:upsidedow :rotfl:

Ugh! I thought I had it bad... But at least when you go to the crazy house you'll have the company of all of us Tags>Sanity girls! ::yes:: We'll even let you wear our trademark Tags>Sanity Happy Jacket! :thumbsup2

Good Morning!! Good luck to everyone who made it in to the individual round!! I'll be watching the competition closely. :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter