08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to understand why this thread has 200 pages... :scratchin

Hey don't blame me.. I am playing Keep Away from the pirate:

Besides.. These girls.. and Guy(s) are vicious with that thing.. :scared: It's almost down to cut throat posts just to get one now..

My town is having it's Annual Town Wide Garage Sales today.. so there is alot of traffic in and out of my little sleepy town.. We don't connect through to other towns so there is one way in and one way out..

Coming back from breakfast DH says to me.. I am soooo glad I'm not married to a Junk A Holic... :love:

Now, as long as he stays out of my scrapbooking closet, chest, drawers, room.. I'll be okay.. :rolleyes1

DH always says I'm Low Maintence :goodvibes I never buy anything unless it is on a good sale.. :woohoo: I guess I like the challange :confused3

I guess everybody but me actually has a life outside of the DIS! :lmao: :surfweb:

Not me. I spent 9 hours driving down to Chievres to get my hair done, and pick up a "few" things.

It's usually an hour drive. But when I got to Waterloo the autoroute was suddenly closed. (They do weird things like that here for no apparent reason.) Luckily I had my Tom Tom, but the hour drive, ended up taking 2! :drive:

So of course I was late for my appointment, and I guess the High School at SHAPE is having a formal dance tonight, because all the girls were in there getting their hair done.....princess:

Then when I finally got out of there, I picked up some stuff at the PX and then went to Burger King in the food court. The nice lady behind the counter didn't tell me that the Diet Coke wasn't working before she sold me the $1.39 paper cup that ended up being useless.:headache:

Then I go to the commissary for a quick stop, when I notice the huge "CASE LOT SALE" sign out front. I was like "kill me now."

Poor Jake ended up being home alone from 9am to 6pm on a weekend! Poor puppy.

A friend is bringing her kids over tonight, so at least he'll get some playtime this evening....

I have TONs of tasks this morning. Surpise anniversary party for us tonight, which I was not supposed to have to do anything for....but, I have to be at Costco when they open at 9:30 to pick up food and supplies and oh, since I'm going anyway I'll just get the cakes also! :rotfl: :lmao: ;) So, DrHug and I said to my Mom last night, "What would they have done if we would NOT have found out about this?" :confused3 :lmao:

Hope you have a great time at your SURPRISE party! What great kids you have to plan this for you. Even if they do need a little help. :rotfl:

Hey don't blame me.. I am playing Keep Away from the pirate:

Besides.. These girls.. and Guy(s) are vicious with that thing.. :scared: It's almost down to cut throat posts just to get one now..

If you don't have a pirate: before we sail, I think we should all go on a pirate: strike, and we'll stop posting at 99 until you post again. :rotfl2:

DH always says I'm Low Maintence :goodvibes I never buy anything unless it is on a good sale.. :woohoo: I guess I like the challange :confused3

Yep, I don't mind paying more for quality. But I can't stand paying more than I need to for something. I buy most of my stuff online, so that makes it pretty easy to compare prices.

By the way, have you discovered smartbargains.com yet? I bought some suits for work there for like $69 - we wear civilian clothes most days at NATO. And for our last cruise I bought a floor length formal gown for $59 that was orignally around $200 I think.

Well I'm going to troll around the rest of the board for awhile. Then my friend is coming over. We are going to teach line dancing at a Country Western Barbecue party that the Deputy Chief of the Military Committee (a US Army 3-star) is throwing for the MilReps and a few other General officers.

In case I haven't mentioned it, I'm a line-dancing, two-steppin' freak!!!!

ok.. Now i'm just talking to myself here.. popcorn::

Well I am totally with you on the sale thing...it IS a hunt! Now that I have a formal night to plan for I am "hunting" for a dress...no point in wearing it if it's not at least 40% off...but then I'll have to buy accessories, which usually destroys the "savings".

Dh has no idea how low maintenance I am! :cutie:

Oh and I guess I'll be hunting something dressy for ds to wear also. Stalking the wild sports jacket...

Well I am totally with you on the sale thing...it IS a hunt! Now that I have a formal night to plan for I am "hunting" for a dress...no point in wearing it if it's not at least 40% off...but then I'll have to buy accessories, which usually destroys the "savings".

Oh and I guess I'll be hunting something dressy for ds to wear also. Stalking the wild sports jacket...

Check Ebay. You can get formalwear for kids at good prices - brand new!

Well played Bill!!!! Let me do all the work for the past hour, doing ALL of those posts, WAY past my bedtime, and you do like 4 posts!!!! :confused3 :sad2: Just kidding!! I'm glad to see you're on the board now!!

Sorry I wasn't aware someone was "chasing the pirate" at that time too. :) I was just about to go to sleep and my OCD kicked in so I had to check in on the thread on my phone. When I did, I saw that it was only 7 away (at the time) from a pirate. So I quickly started posting from my phone trying to earn my first pirate. (I feel like a slacker compared to Jennifer but my job has the nasty habit of getting in the way. :)) When I thought I was still 3 or 4 posts away I surprisingly saw that my last post was #2900. I went in and edited to reflect the pirate and then I saw RBennet had been posting too. Sorry :( Maybe this pirate helps compensate for the many that my beautiful wife apparently walks away from. ;) Anyway, happy pirate hunting to everyone! :)

- Bill

I buy MOST of our clothes at Kohl's.. directly off their Clearance racks.. :love: I already bought my Formal night dress for under $20 Including a shoes and a Shawl... :woohoo: Went to a going out of business Shoe store sale and got my shoes for $1. :eek: Bought 3 pairs of shoes that day and spent $5 :yay:

Well I'm going to troll around the rest of the board for awhile. Then my friend is coming over. We are going to teach line dancing at a Country Western Barbecue party that the Deputy Chief of the Military Committee (a US Army 3-star) is throwing for the MilReps and a few other General officers.

In case I haven't mentioned it, I'm a line-dancing, two-steppin' freak!!!!

:dance3: Very Nice... Have Fun.. and Take Pictures !!! :dance3:

If you don't have a pirate: before we sail, I think we should all go on a pirate: strike, and we'll stop posting at 99 until you post again. :rotfl2:

Nooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1:

You can't make me :snooty: I'd walk the plank before I become a pirate:

Yep, I don't mind paying more for quality. But I can't stand paying more than I need to for something. I buy most of my stuff online, so that makes it pretty easy to compare prices.

By the way, have you discovered smartbargains.com yet? I bought some suits for work there for like $69 - we wear civilian clothes most days at NATO. And for our last cruise I bought a floor length formal gown for $59 that was orignally around $200 I think.

Ohhh No, I've never tried that one.. Thanks..
:hug: Looks like I'm going shopping :woohoo:

Tis a perfectly clear day here in NW GA. Not a cloud in the sky. I ran some errands, got tickets for "The Kingdom" tonight. Got to take DD to a birthday party at 1600 and then off to her PNO. Then we get a date night. Ok movie and dinner without the kiddo.

I did spot a Chiminea at Home Depot that I have on hold for DH to check out tonight. It is getting to be that type of weather. We have all the windows open.

Last night was a get together at one of our neighbor friends. It was her first time hosting (we have a core group of 5 or so houses that host EVERY WEEK). It was very very fun and DD was a dirty dirty girl after it was all said and done.

I already bought my Formal night dress for under $20 Including a shoes and a Shawl... :woohoo: Went to a going out of business Shoe store sale and got my shoes for $1. :eek: Bought 3 pairs of shoes that day and spent $5 :yay:

Score! Now that's worth more than a pirate. ;)

We have different chains here, but I've already got a date this afternoon with my fav once dh gets home. Unfortunately ebay (and lots of etailers) can be a huge hassle with trans-border shipping so I look, but I'm pretty careful...it has to be a great deal, worth the shipping and delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter