09/12/10 - DVCers Take Over the Wonder (S.S. Member Cruise 2010) - Thread #2

Does anyone know if we still get the castaway club gifts also? I am just wondering if I should pack a beach bag or use the one they give you if we get them on this cruise. Thanks!

So far, we have gotten three of CC club beach bags. I'm not taking one this time assuming we will get another. We got one last year on the SSMC. So hope this helps with letting you know.

And, we only got one bag between the four of us. We each didn't get one. FYI. :)

:cool1:1 more work day and then I am on vacation :cool1:

I start at 5am tomorrow so I will be done at noon.:banana::woohoo::banana:

My flight leaves Friday morning from Buffalo. I will be in Orlando at 11am.:beach:

This will be our 1st time staying at the Boardwalk. We have a garden view. Hopefully it is nice.

I am so happy and excited; I need to calm myselft down by doing some :laundy: :rotfl:

Love the Boardwalk. But then again it is between our two favorite parks, EPCOT and HS! :banana:

Enjoy yourself till you get to the cruise! :yay:

Just caught up on the days events!!! I am soooo tired - left home at 8:15am home for 45 minutes at 5pm to feed the girls and get homework out for my mom and then back out until 9:30pm - started the :laundy:...Chris sleeping is not a problem - its the waking up I can't handle!!!:rotfl:

Wow, I am all alone. Started commenting at six something tonight then got sidetracked and still the only one posting.

What is everyone else too busy packing?????? We gotta dis guys. :rotfl2:

No, seriously, I know everyone is buy. I have the last load of laundry in the dryer right now. We are mostly packed except for the last minute items. When we leave the house Friday morning we won't be back home until the 19th. Tomorrow night our oldest DD has to work from 4-10 and the youngest is to have a volleyball game. So we had to get everything basically ready tonight. We are all so excited. My mom and dad will be watching our dog and cats until we get back. They also are going to get our mail. (They just live right in front of us), so no worries there. Thank goodness.

Well, I hope I am able to sleep tonight. Especially since I didn't get any last night. I just layed there and tossed and turned all night long. But then again, that is normal for me. Usually it is the whole week before vacation that I can't/don't sleep. So, I am having a glass of wine tonight to hopefully help with the sleeping problem. ;) Time will tell. But I'm just so doggone excited that I can't stand it. Today at 2:39 I kept thinking in 48 hours we will be on the plane to Florida. Anybody else crazy like that. Cuz like 48 hours from now we will be in Florida. Probably at a Hooters that is right out the back door from where we are staying having peel and eat shrimp with a nice cold beer! See, I'm crazy!

Can't wait to meet you all! :rotfl2::thumbsup2

Just caught up on the days events!!! I am soooo tired - left home at 8:15am home for 45 minutes at 5pm to feed the girls and get homework out for my mom and then back out until 9:30pm - started the :laundy:...Chris sleeping is not a problem - its the waking up I can't handle!!!:rotfl:

Glad you can sleep Nikki! Cuz I'm the opposite, waking up . . . I usually already am. :laughing:

Just sitting here thinking, you know how good a mickey ice cream sandwich/bar sounds right now?????

Pretty dang good. :rotfl:

So I am having a fudge sickle instead.

ON Saturday the 11th where are you all planning to have dinner?
We are staying near the port at Country Inn & Suites. We have never stayed in the area, and wondered about where would be a nice place to eat - that isnt TOO expensive...anyone in the area want to meet up?

Let us know!

Andrea _ who FINISHED her FE's today and is ready to pack them!!! WOHOO!

Lizzy'sMom
We are having dinner at the House of Blues.:cool1:

Wow, I am all alone. Started commenting at six something tonight then got sidetracked and still the only one posting.

What is everyone else too busy packing?????? We gotta dis guys. :rotfl2:

No, seriously, I know everyone is buy. I have the last load of laundry in the dryer right now. We are mostly packed except for the last minute items. When we leave the house Friday morning we won't be back home until the 19th. Tomorrow night our oldest DD has to work from 4-10 and the youngest is to have a volleyball game. So we had to get everything basically ready tonight. We are all so excited. My mom and dad will be watching our dog and cats until we get back. They also are going to get our mail. (They just live right in front of us), so no worries there. Thank goodness.

Well, I hope I am able to sleep tonight. Especially since I didn't get any last night. I just layed there and tossed and turned all night long. But then again, that is normal for me. Usually it is the whole week before vacation that I can't/don't sleep. So, I am having a glass of wine tonight to hopefully help with the sleeping problem. ;) Time will tell. But I'm just so doggone excited that I can't stand it. Today at 2:39 I kept thinking in 48 hours we will be on the plane to Florida. Anybody else crazy like that. Cuz like 48 hours from now we will be in Florida. Probably at a Hooters that is right out the back door from where we are staying having peel and eat shrimp with a nice cold beer! See, I'm crazy!

Can't wait to meet you all! :rotfl2::thumbsup2

I was counting down in my head all day at work today. I was telling myself this time tomorrow I should be in ...

I too am having trouble sleeping but I need to so I won't be so tired.

MICHAEL or MONIKA I was just looking at your photo of the 2 of you on the Bus to the Terminal. What year is that and What resort did you leave from. I remember when we left on the bus I think On the Legends cruise it was raining hard and two people infront of us looked like the 2 of you . Im probably crazy but which bus were you on.

MMSC2010.gif

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
BOYS AND GIRLS!
WE SET SAIL IN ONLY 3 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:
100_4228.jpg

Good Morning all - I will keep the DIS going!!! Since apparently I will be all alone!!! I will be excitely waiting to see you all on Sunday at 3pm!!!

I assume that buses leave from MCO pretty regularly for the port. I know we are flying into MCO and will be there about 11:20am - so we will pick up our OL, get our luggage and off tot he line!!!!

Good Morning All! :goodvibes

Only one more sleepless night to go through until we leave! :woohoo:

Tomorrow morning at this time we will be loading up the suitcases with our last minute items, getting them in the car and getting ready to gooooooooooooooooooo. :banana:

I will be done work in 4hrs. :surfweb:

I have my list of things I need to do today. Then I just wait for DH to come home from Baltimore.....Sleep...then go to Buffalo airport.

Have a safe trip everyone.:cloud9:

I will take pictures of them tonight and post but how do you post pictures on the forum ????

First get a photobucket.com account (it's free) where you can save the pictures you want to post. When you want to post a picture to the forum click on the the picture, then click on "share" then click on "get link code" then copy the link that starts with the letters IMG and then paste that code into the body of the reply post to the forum and voila...you have posted a picture!

Terrie :)

MICHAEL or MONIKA I was just looking at your photo of the 2 of you on the Bus to the Terminal. What year is that and What resort did you leave from. I remember when we left on the bus I think On the Legends cruise it was raining hard and two people infront of us looked like the 2 of you . Im probably crazy but which bus were you on.

Ian...that photo was taken last year. We left from the Boardwalk around 12:30....and it was pouring rain.

What time do the buses leave from MCO to Port?

I had an early flight for the EBTA in April. Got to MCO around 9am and went straight to the desk for the buses. Thought I would be on the first bus out but had to wait as there were maybe 3 busloads ahead of us. We got to the port around 11am and just had enough time to upgrade to a cat9 from a cat11. Got the last room with a view. Hope this helps. Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter