1,353 MILES! "Get Your Motor Runnin'" or "Leaving on a Jet Plane"?

Should Shocker attempt to devour the 48 ounce steak at Shula's?

• No, he might get sick and ruin the rest of the vacation for Wigd.

• Yes, he has the right to take this challenge.

Results are only viewable after voting.
KeisterSlide.jpg

We are in great anticipation of having the opportunity to experience this guy in a few days. As Wigd and I were joking around about the clown, I was reminded of a joke Baylor and I wore out years ago.

It goes like this: Why did the circus lion spit out the clown?

Because he tasted FUNNY! :rotfl2::cool1::lmao:

Wigd took it upon herself to change the joke to fit our situation, kind of.....

Why did the clown spit out the teacher?

The punch line is up to you but I am venturing to say that NO ONE will come up with the same punch line as my beloved wife!

Go ahead, take your best shot.....

We've been thinking all night, and can't come up with a good punchline yet. Maybe I'll make it extra credit for my students when they finish their test today. :lmao: I can't wait to hear what Wigd said, though!

Okay, this is dorky, but ....
The clown spit the teacher out, "Because she was too TESTy"... Yeah yeah yeah, I know. Lame. :lmao:

Hmmmm not sure on that one but can't wait to find out!!!:rotfl2:

Soooo you are very close :yay: I have a question for you about checking into Pop....you are staying there Saturday night correct? I am doing the same thing in May....staying at Pop on Saturday night and then checking in to Kidani in the am....Since I know that you don't rent a car and nor do I.....was wondering what your plans were to get to BCV on Sunday? I am thinking that I will take a cab over to Kidani with my luggage and leave them with bell services while I check in knowing that my room won't be ready but at least everything will be there. ;) I know that Pop can transfer the luggage over but that makes me nervous :rolleyes1 I know I am really overthinking this but I usually just take ME and never move again. :sad2: Thanks for your valued insight :goodvibes

Tracy

Hmmmm not sure on that one but can't wait to find out!!!:rotfl2:

Soooo you are very close :yay: I have a question for you about checking into Pop....you are staying there Saturday night correct? I am doing the same thing in May....staying at Pop on Saturday night and then checking in to Kidani in the am....Since I know that you don't rent a car and nor do I.....was wondering what your plans were to get to BCV on Sunday? I am thinking that I will take a cab over to Kidani with my luggage and leave them with bell services while I check in knowing that my room won't be ready but at least everything will be there. ;) I know that Pop can transfer the luggage over but that makes me nervous :rolleyes1 I know I am really overthinking this but I usually just take ME and never move again. :sad2: Thanks for your valued insight :goodvibes

Tracy

We will let Disney move our bags over then take a but to Epcot and walk on through the IG to the Boardwalk when our villa is ready.

My thoughts on if we were staying at Kidani...
I'd let Disney move us.
Take a bus to Animal Kingdom.
Close to check in time get the bus to Kidani and check in...
You can also do online check in and they can text you when your villa is ready!

Thanks Anita :goodvibes That sounds like a good plan....I was just nervous about having them transfer our luggage but if you trust the service I will too :rotfl2: I was planning on going to Animal Kingdom that day anyway because it is so close and will be nice and easy to hop right over to Kidani.
And if you see this in time, Jackie needs some VB help over on her thread ;)
Thanks again for your help! :flower3:

Tracy

Thanks Anita :goodvibes That sounds like a good plan....I was just nervous about having them transfer our luggage but if you trust the service I will too :rotfl2: I was planning on going to Animal Kingdom that day anyway because it is so close and will be nice and easy to hop right over to Kidani.
And if you see this in time, Jackie needs some VB help over on her thread ;)
Thanks again for your help! :flower3:

Tracy

Shhhh....she wasn't supposed to know....

:rotfl:

We will let Disney move our bags over then take a but to Epcot and walk on through the IG to the Boardwalk when our villa is ready.

My thoughts on if we were staying at Kidani...
I'd let Disney move us.
Take a bus to Animal Kingdom.
Close to check in time get the bus to Kidani and check in...
You can also do online check in and they can text you when your villa is ready!

Hi, wigd and shocker! I've been lurking on this thread and trying to keep up on your other thread. I haven't been successful on keeping up on the other one though. I came over from Memom's thread! Anyway, I hope you all have a great trip! I'm going for my break in 16 days! Woohoo! I can't wait! I too was wondering on the best way to switch resorts. We are going to be at French Quarter on Sat. night and then moving over to Kidani on Sun. We are driving so we'll probably just get up Sun and drive our stuff over, but if we do that we won't get to the parks too early.

Hi, wigd and shocker! I've been lurking on this thread and trying to keep up on your other thread. I haven't been successful on keeping up on the other one though. I came over from Memom's thread! Anyway, I hope you all have a great trip! I'm going for my break in 16 days! Woohoo! I can't wait! I too was wondering on the best way to switch resorts. We are going to be at French Quarter on Sat. night and then moving over to Kidani on Sun. We are driving so we'll probably just get up Sun and drive our stuff over, but if we do that we won't get to the parks too early.

Hi there!
Disney does a really fine job of transferring your belongings over. They took not only our luggage but our groceries as well. Even the food that need refrigeration. They just put it in their big walk-ins. The do a great job! If they happen to mis-place something they find it for you and get it sent over right away. That happened with some groceries on a move from SSR to BCV last summer. They were awesome! Don't waste your time on a move! Let them do the work for you....
:goodvibes

Wigd and Shocker----I'm sure your bags are packed and ready....? How ever will you get through work tomorrow? :rolleyes:

If I don't get a chance to tell you tomorrow, I hope ya'll have a safe, great trip. :) Maybe I'll run into ya'll on Friday the 19th when I get there!

Wigd and Shocker----I'm sure your bags are packed and ready....? How ever will you get through work tomorrow? :rolleyes:

If I don't get a chance to tell you tomorrow, I hope ya'll have a safe, great trip. :) Maybe I'll run into ya'll on Friday the 19th when I get there!

One of us has over-packed and one has yet to pack!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter