1 Day at Disney- MK

Eveddings

Earning My Ears
We are going to Universal for several days at the end of March. We’re taking our 15 yo niece to MK for one day since she’s never been to Disney. What should we do? What are the must dos in your opinion (other than Haunted Mansion which is my fave).

One day only at MK- our must do's (our girls are 15 and 14)- Def Haunted, we love that ride, 7DMT, Splash, sadly will be closed :( definitely thunder mountain and of course space mountain, pirates and Under the sea/ariel...idk my girls love that ride and astrorbiter. Of course our girls will ride everything else to appease us but they don't feel like they have to do the others like jungle cruise, peoplemover, etc. They'd rather hit up their favorites two or three times then say ride dumbo. Not sure if she's a big theme park goer but our kids have been to dollywood and other big thrill theme parks so the MK rides are not much thrill for them but if she's not been on a lot of rides, space mountain or thunder mountain may be intense for her. I'd gauge her interest and thrill comfort zone and go from there. Do make sure you ask her what she'd like to do, our girls are also shoppers and love to walk around and just take in atmosphere and window shop too. Some kids, even teens, still love to meet characters, so that might be on her list also. We also have snack/food must do's that we all plan to do and make food a big part of our trips. Enjoy, I'm sure she'll have a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter