1 Day - Legoland or Legoland + Water Park?

yoyo42

Earning My Ears
If we only have 1 day for Legoland should we stick to Legoland only or get the tickets for Legoland + Water Park? DD is 10, DS is 6, thanks.

I'm going to Legoland for the first time this fall so I'm not much help but I think it might help people answer you if they knew what time of year you will be going.

If it's summer maybe you would want a break to cool down in the hot afternoon at the water park? Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than I am can help you.

Have been to LEGOLAND several times and we have never done the water park. I don't want to haul around suits and be cold. It looks very cute though. We finish up everything we want to see in the afternoon at Lego so if you want to fill your whole day then add the waterpark or aquarium.

If you just want a cooling off / wet option, there are several opportunities for that within LEGOLAND itself - both rides and the squirty fountain places (just bring extra clothes).
But if you want the Lazy River, water slides, wave pool, and those kind of things, there are the 2 extra waterpark sections.
I'd say with only 1 day, LEGOLAND itself would probably be plenty, unless your kids really love the waterpark stuff.

Thanks everyone, I think with just one day we'll stick with Legoland after all. I'm sure there'll be plenty to do there.

We're heading their in November so the water park is closed. Is it worth trying to see the aquarium if we only have one day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter