1 day park hopper

luulu1999

DIS Veteran
We will be in Orlando in 2 weeks, we are going to US but I had looked into maybe 2 days at WDW but ths price is Crazy so looked at maybe a 1 day parkhopper, I know we cant hop until later in the day
We have already been to magic Kingdom around Christmas so we wouldnt need to go there but have never been to any of the others, so would a 1 day park hopper be good enough to get stuff done at the other parks? And which should we start at?

You certainly wouldn't be able to get in everything at 3 parks in one day, but you could do quite a bit. I would start at DHS (arrive at least one hour before opening) and do everything you can until 2pm (this is the earliest time you're able to hop), then hop to AK and do a few things, and then end at Epcot as it should be open latest of the 3. My top attractions to hit at each park would be:

DHS: ROTR (if you can get an early boarding group), Millennium Falcon, Slinky Dog, MMRR, RnRC, ToT
AK: Both Pandora Rides, Expedition Everest, Safari
Epcot: Soarin, Test Track, Frozen, and spend some time in WS

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter