1 week cruise-- anyone regret NOT getting photo usb

If I upgrade or downgrade I will lose the advance purchase discount correct?

If I upgrade or downgrade I will lose the advance purchase discount correct?

The advanced purchase discount is only available if you buy the full package, so yes, you do lose it, but if you had pre-purchased the 20-photo or 10-photo package, you would not have gotten the discount anyway. So pre-buying the unlimited package preserves your ability to get the 15% discount on the unlimited package if you want it. Make sense?

We never get all of the photos, the CD, or USB. It's usually a chore to even find a couple of good ones. However, we are habitual blinkers and squinters, so most of our pics are bad. You should see our wedding album. You can tell that it runs in the family:rotfl2:

We got 51 pictures on our 4 day cruise and 114 on our 7 day cruise. I love pictures and most of them were pretty good, especially on pirate night. I think it was worth it. I really like the borders too, which I know not everybody likes. There are just the 2 of us, so it's the only way I end up in some pictures too.

I always get the Photo Pass at Disney World and have never regretted it. We pre-bought the USB for our 5 Night cruise and I'm not sure it was worth it. My youngest daughter stood in line for all of the characters, but my older 2 didn't want to to do the character thing. For the price we paid, I'm not sure it was worth it.

If you pre-purchase the package, you get a discount. There's no discount on board if you decide you want it. However, if you get on board and you end up on the last night and you look at the photos and say, "Meh" you can get a full refund. If you love them and want the package but you didn't pre-purchase, you're paying full price.
I didn't know about the refund, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter