1 week from today-Hurray!!!!

PB'sMOM

Mouseketeer
Sitting here looking out my window I realized that in one long week from today and almost to the hour, we will be on our way to the airport.
We will be sad to leave our beautiful, dismal Michigan spring-NOT and head for 6 days of warm, sunny weather-I hope. Anything above 40 is warm to me right now.
We will be forced to put on sunblock, wear shorts-(I better shave real good) and eat Mickey ice cream bars to keep us cool :woohoo: .
Staying at the CS-our first time there for 3 nights and then 2 nights at WL-been there once.
I can't wait-I feel like dancin' :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I have my green bandana already tied onto the stroller-hope to see some other Dis friends. :wave2:

Cindy

I can't wait to leave Michigan too! Especially with the snow we just received today :guilty: . I am going to start packing the rest of my stuff today--a week early :rotfl: .

I wasn't excited to wake up and see the white stuff-The weather man kept saying it was going to be near 40 this weekend :confused3 . I think they he was looking at the wrong state. :rotfl:
You can never pack to early for Disney :woohoo:
I too started packing today and jotting down all the stuff to do before we leave.
Enjoy your trip :cheer2:

Cindy :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter