*** $10.00 Gift card exchange sent/received ***.....COMPLETED!!

I'll know Monday morning...........so far she hasn't picked up any PMs and has been on the DIS, so not sure what is going on.

My gift card arrived today, Cindy sent me a Disney card. I'm saving it to use on my trip to WDW in November.

Thanks Cindy!!!

I mailed mine on Tuesday, I do believe. So, I hope my person gets theirs today.

She might..........and I hope she comes and posts about it. Maybe that will prompt her to pick her name up!!
Otherwise, we might never hear from her again :(

I have received from clhcpaca ( cindy) a Disney Gift card that I was going to use on my SEPT. Disney Trip but the trip had to be postponed :( I do have a "local" mouse store, an outlet I need to vist and I could shop online. The card will get used just not sure how soon. Thank you SO MUCH CINDY!!

I received a Starbucks gift card today from Jessica527. I plan on using it at DCA when we go in November.

Thanks Jessica!

:yay: for another arrival.

We just have 5 more to go.

(I may need an elf............will know tomorrow)

I received one last Wednesday for Panera Bakery from Erin (EeyoreEma). I didn't have access to a computer until today (home sick for a few days).

I will be using it today for lunch:love: I will be thinking of you and thanks so much for the card..........Cindy

Ohhh.....good choice.
We don't have them here. Did in WA. Here it is Paradise Bakery, which is almost the same.

hope you are feeling better.

Copying this over from the sign-ups thread.

Clhcpaca (Cindy) your gc was sent out this morning. Sorry for the delay there was a family emergency. Enjoy!!!

That means they are all in the mail.............anyone receive today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter