10/02/04 Antigua Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your sincere wishes during this difficult time.

Mike and Cathy have a safe trip. Drive carefully.

See everyone Saturday.

A little bit behind schedule, but we are leaving in a few minutes. We are out of here!!!!!! Florida here we come. Every one stay safe, buckle up, keep your gas tanks full and have a very Disney day.

Mike and Kathy

It's still dark here but am up to do a little last minute packing. Jim's driving me to work today so that will be the opportunity to determine if he's forgotten something (think tie, bathing suit, underwear, shampoo.....).

Went shopping with DS last night so that he'd have some food and most importantly milk -- we forgot the milk. Ah well. He might actually miss us.

Have a couple of things to do at work -- at one point yesterday it didn't look like my desk was going to be cleared off at all but some files ended up at the bottom of the file cabinet. :teeth: We now just need to remember to get them out when we get back.

I've told everyone I'm leaving at noon so hopefully that means I can get out of there by 1pm.

Have a safe drive/fly everyone. Absolutely great news about PC. I was dreading having to go to Port Everglades.

See you on Friday and/or Saturday. :wave2:

Fiona

LAST DAY OF WORK:teeth: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Packing starts tonight when I get off. Tomorrow I will get any last min. things and get the car packed and ready!

MaryJo ...I sent you a PM

Rosemary...sure wish you were coming with us.

Anyone see the "Special Western" route for 2006?

Today is my last day at work until 10/18. Can I say YIPEE!!!

Tomorrow is packing,cleaning etc. and then we start out early Friday for our trip to Florida. I cant believe after almost a year of planning its getting here. finally I'm getting excited now that the traveling is perhaps a little better and we will be taking out of PC.

Cant wait to see our old shipmates and the new ones. Everybody travel safely.....

Arlene

Arlene are you a def for the jetty park picnic? please let me know, thanks!

I saw the special western route and will def book one - 2 days at CC, wish it was every day:)

Safe travel to all - see you in a few:wave2:

hello all

well we are mostly packed. have just a few things left to wash. btw what are laynards? is this something you recommend getting and where do i get them from?

thanks
jill

sorry for your loss of your grandmother. we just buried my grandmother on monday so my whole heart goes out to you and your family.

Can't believe the cruise is almost here -- after all this time talking about it & planning. I am SO happy that PC is open! Next thing to find out is whether VB DVC resort will be open for us after the cruise, but that is not that important (as long as we get our points back). This is my last day at work and tomorrow it is definitely time to pack since we leave for Florida Friday morning.

Jill -- A lanyard is kind of a strap that goes around your neck and hangs down about 12 inches or so. It is used to hold a number of things -- could be a water bottle, could be an ID card, etc. I think Kim said she was bringing enough for everyone so I wouldn't worry about going out and buying one. By the way, what is your stateroom number? I am assuming that you finally got your doc's. See you soon.

Auntmeme:

We are planning to go to Jetty Park and will be bringing snacks.

How many people are there going to be? Is there a meeting point?

Arlene

ciadriamom--- Sorry about the loss of your grandmother.

Everyone driving, please drive carefully and have a safe trip.

I was up until 1am packing. I'm nearly finished, just need to put the formal wear in the suitcases. Plus need to do my carry on bag.

Glad that PC is open.

Only 2 days to work and then friday afternoon we fly out.

Hope to see everyone at the Radisson or at the Port.

Nancy

::MinnieMo

Great Arlene - there are 12 adults & 5 kids. If youare at the Radisson we can all meet there at 4:15ish it only takes 5 in to get there. Or we can meet at 4:30 in the first general parking area near the beach.

To the Jetty park group - our flight arrives at 1ish unless there are delays so we should be at the radisson about 3. If there are delays can someone give me their cell number so I can let you know if we are running late?

Hey! We finally made it on the Magic at about 7:30 Monday nite. It was ugly....we sat for 7 hours at the Sheraton hotel, where we got check in, fed a fried food buffet and tried to pass the time. By the time we were boarded on busses headed to Magic, we had to wait in more lines at port and that is when folks started getting just plain rude....maybe I am brainwashed by Disney, but I think they were doing all they could do with the situation. But, to me, the second I stepped on the gangway to the ship, I was forgetting all the drama and ready to relax.

I am not hearing good things about getting to Castaway Cay...but they did a fly over on Monday...no one seems to know for sure if it is okay, but hopefully we'll get there!

We are docked in Cozumel now, Tim and I will do our first "real ocean dive" today. They tomorrow, we'll hit Costa Maya for an ungodly wake up time of 0745 to do some snorkling!

Friday at sea, then ready to meet you guys on Saturday!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!

I'll post back later...they have the unlimited access price at 39.99 now, so I for sure get back on !!!!

A safe journey to everyone who is leaving soon. We don't fly down until Friday evening, but i'm already in stress mode.....so much to do, so little time! I'm not too concerned with the packing aspect as most of that is done already. I have to make sure I leave the house spotless as they have scheduled an open house both weekends and then there's the WORK situation.....aarrgh! I need to have quarterly reports to accounting firm on or before the 10th of October which means once I have to close out September tomorrow and make sure everything gets hand delivered Friday morning. I can't tell you guys how much I'm looking forward to walking through those Mickey ears and leaving all this nonsense behind.

Jill and Tim: so glad you finally made it. I'm sorry you had to go through such an ordeal: hopefully next week will run more smoothly. Good luck with the dive! Keep us posted about CC!

Hello! Our last day at work was Monday, we have been cleaning and shopping like crazy since then! We won't be leaving until Friday at about 4am. Hope everyone has smooth flying and driving for the next couple of days. Hope to see everyone at embarkation, Denise

Glad to heat that everyone is packed or almost packed...We have the kids packed but have not even started ours!!!!!!!! Just dropped off our dry cleaning for formal nights. For those of you on your way...GOOD LUCK & drive safe!!! We will be leaving on Friday. Have a 1:00 flight out of JFK. Still hope we can make CC!!!!
See everyone Saturday!!!!

It's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Just spoke to a CM to check excursion reservations and he said it looked like we would make it to CC.

If anyone has a 2:30 parasailing they are gonna cancel could you please let me know. I have one spot for my DD Kylie but would like a second for myself. She can't go earlier because she's doing Wild Side in the morning.

Thanks,
Van

Today was the LONGEST day! I was counting the hours, then mins. But it is OVER and I am ON VACATION! YAHOOOO!:bounce:

I will get the kids to scholl tomorrow and spend the day packing and doing the last min. stuff.

But first I think I will have a BEER!:teeth:

Just getting in the Door .....

Tim and Jill Glad Everything is Going Great...

ok Jens last Day Of work is Today.... She Gets out At 8 pm..

Mine is Thursday as Soon As I Get pay check in Hand.....LOL

Bette, Kim, and Us Fly out Tommorow evening ....

All I Can Say Is Yipppeeee....

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter