10/22/11 Parley!! Will this get me on the ship any faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
our grandaughters 1st smoothie in the MK last month.:cutie:

i think it was pineapple/banana.

DSC00880.jpg

What a cutey! :cutie: Does this kid ever cry?

as Phineas and Ferb would say...

BEST DAY EVER!!:grouphug:

DSC06999.jpg

Sweet! Is Addison having a 'moment'?

Oh yeah, and Aunt Cassie looks like a natural with Brady... :rolleyes1

We need a "Like" button like the one on Facebook for pics like this. Looks like a great time!!

it was!! Robins been working on a slide show dvd with pics and music from the trip..i think its going to be a 2 hr movie when she's done.:rotfl::thumbsup2

I will say the best pic ever. My bestest cruising buddies.

:grouphug::grouphug:

What a cutey! :cutie: Does this kid ever cry?

Sweet! Is Addison having a 'moment'?

Oh yeah, and Aunt Cassie looks like a natural with Brady... :rolleyes1

Carly RARELY cries.:cutie: i think it was just a little early for Addison..check the Disney clock.. we had the early Character bfast that morning.:cutie:
the kids clung to aunt Cassie..but i'll bet after that trip(with 3 kiddies around).it'll be a while before she has any kids of her own.:rotfl::lmao:

Freakin' Awesome Pic.

really was a once in a lifetime trip..very difficult to get everyone off on the same week these days. perhaps when we do the "snowbird" thing in FL in a few years we'll get a chance to get everyone together in WDW again.:grouphug:

I've experienced that with trying to arrange a trip with my brother. (just one other family) He dropped on the BOB'er cruise because his wife started school and got pregnant, then has been in and out of this cruise. He finally had to commit, but with his wife's school schedule, she'll have to stay at home.

I've experienced that with trying to arrange a trip with my brother. (just one other family) He dropped on the BOB'er cruise because his wife started school and got pregnant, then has been in and out of this cruise. He finally had to commit, but with his wife's school schedule, she'll have to stay at home.

wow, thats too bad.:sad2:

our daughter in law is a teacher so they pretty much have to go over summer vacation (or the holidays).

hey Kathy...if you need to evacuate because of the Hurricane you can stay in Ohio with us for a while. We'll even roll out a few sleeping bags for Tink and Toby.;):thumbsup2

hey Kathy...if you need to evacuate because of the Hurricane you can stay in Ohio with us for a while. We'll even roll out a few sleeping bags for Tink and Toby.;):thumbsup2

You'll have to give Kathy your room though. She won't sleep in the loft with all those "friends" staring at her all night. :scared1:

You'll have to give Kathy your room though. She won't sleep in the loft with all those "friends" staring at her all night. :scared1:

why not? you and Tuna did!!:rotfl:

that "wall of Vinylmations" wont come to life....(or will they?)popcorn:::3dglasses

One more week closer.

We have only

jester8.gif

More FRIDAY'S left before we are on our cruise vacation

:cool1::banana::yay::woohoo::cheer2:

Awww, thanks for the offer. Tink & Toby will sleep just about anywhere, but I also have to worry about these guys:

photo-62.jpg

"friends"??? :scared1: Does that mean what I think it means? :scared1:

why not? you and Tuna did!!:rotfl:

that "wall of Vinylmations" wont come to life....(or will they?)popcorn:::3dglasses

On 2nd thought, I think I take my chances here :rolleyes1 I'm still having the nightmare where I am stalked by a giant, albino monster :scared1:

IMG_0979.jpg

Question for you Disney experts which I am also going to post on the resort page - this is uncruise related :scared1:

For our DDs birthday gift we have reservations in Sept at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Cinderella's castle followed by breakfast with the princesses.

Because we are fairly close, we usually either drive up for the day or use Marriott points if we spend the night in Orlando. We wanted to make this weekend special and maybe stay in a Disney hotel. I don't think there are any princess themed ones yet (heard some rooms were coming) but any suggestions on the best "princessy" hotel for a princess weekend?

Just wanted to drop by for a quick hello:wave: We (me, DH, DD3 and DD11 months) will be joining you guys in 8 weeks :goodvibes This is our first DCL cruise, so we are super excited! I did post some first-time cruiser questions on the general page and would appreciate input if anyone here has any. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Question for you Disney experts which I am also going to post on the resort page - this is uncruise related :scared1:

For our DDs birthday gift we have reservations in Sept at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Cinderella's castle followed by breakfast with the princesses.

Because we are fairly close, we usually either drive up for the day or use Marriott points if we spend the night in Orlando. We wanted to make this weekend special and maybe stay in a Disney hotel. I don't think there are any princess themed ones yet (heard some rooms were coming) but any suggestions on the best "princessy" hotel for a princess weekend?

Since you are going to the Castle, it would be great if you could stay somewhere along the monorail. I think the Polynesian is the prettiest resort at WDW, "princessy" in a tropical way. Of course, a lot of big princesses think the Grand Floridian is the place to be. And the Animal Kingdom Lodge is spectacular. If you're looking for a moderate, I think Port Orleans French Quarter is charming.

Let us know what you decide.

Just wanted to drop by for a quick hello:wave: We (me, DH, DD3 and DD11 months) will be joining you guys in 8 weeks :goodvibes This is our first DCL cruise, so we are super excited! I did post some first-time cruiser questions on the general page and would appreciate input if anyone here has any. Can't wait to meet everyone!

:welcome: Darly2004 and Family! :welcome:

I'm Nancy and crusing with DH Chuck (aka Charlie Tuna). This will be our 4th cruise. :yay:

Feel free to ask us any questions you might have about the cruise. There are plenty of cruise veterans sailing with us right here!

Jump in and introduce yourselves. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

My all time favorite is Caribbean Beach Resort :love: but I'm afraid it's not the least bit princessy. princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter