10/22/11 Parley!! Will this get me on the ship any faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know guys...we get so little sleep on the ship, but I think we're going to have to get up early to get some final vacation pics returning to Port Canaveral.

Who's with me? :banana::banana:

It can be our last Parley! party:

I hope everything is ok!

Thanks Wendy.:hug: He'll be ok. :cool1:

I can e-mail you a better-resolution-version if you want. Those pictures were seriously shrunk to keep the file size down.

pm sent Wendy. Thank you thank you. :banana:

I don't know guys...we get so little sleep on the ship, but I think we're going to have to get up early to get some final vacation pics returning to Port Canaveral.

Who's with me? :banana::banana:

It can be our last Parley! party:

I'm with ya Robin! We'll be there with bells on. :cheer2:

Mike and Robin...You're the best!! :love: You've made me one happy lady tonight. :woohoo:

Countdown....11 business days and waiting. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Mike & Robin finally won me a Mickey Waffle Maker from ebay! :thumbsup2 I've been trying for ages and my stupid computer just isn't quick enough to ever win one (or I'm just not ebay savvy enough).:confused3 Last year I saved a ton of Disney rewards points to blow on vacation and finally just buy one at DTD and they don't sell them anymore!! Whaaaaat???? I just couldn't believe it. They could make a killing off of selling those things. Why would Disney stop selling them??

"Parley".....will this get me my Mickey Waffle Maker any faster??:goodvibes

Mike and Robin...You're the best!! :love: You've made me one happy lady tonight. :woohoo:

Countdown....11 business days and waiting. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Mike & Robin finally won me a Mickey Waffle Maker from ebay! :thumbsup2 I've been trying for ages and my stupid computer just isn't quick enough to ever win one (or I'm just not ebay savvy enough).:confused3 Last year I saved a ton of Disney rewards points to blow on vacation and finally just buy one at DTD and they don't sell them anymore!! Whaaaaat???? I just couldn't believe it. They could make a killing off of selling those things. Why would Disney stop selling them??

"Parley".....will this get me my Mickey Waffle Maker any faster??:goodvibes

:lmao: When I called to congratulate you...I thought you were going to cry! :rotfl2:

Those Mickey Wafles will go well with Chuck's bacon. :woohoo:

Underdog has that effect on the ladies.:cool2:pirate::rotfl:

Pfffft

Waffle Party in Wisconsin!! who's with us?:yay::woohoo:

I'm there...we do love to party in Wisconsin...oops, sorry...I meant Parley. party:

what do mean physically not good??:confused3;)

that surgeon tell you something he didnt tell me?:scared1::eek:;)

Didn't he tell you...you have 6 months. ;) :upsidedow

(hee, hee...I'm such a sick puppy.)

Just found out I start school Monday!:teacher::scared:

Wow...that was fast. You go girl! :goodvibes

Are they 5 week sessions?

Where's all the Bacon!

Mickeywaffellg.jpg

Waffle Party in Wisconsin!! who's with us?:yay::woohoo:

I am I am and I'll bring my Mickey waffle maker too!:cool1:

The line starts behind me kids! I'm not going to be the hostess with mostest when it comes to those Mickey waffles! :goodvibes

:lmao: When I called to congratulate you...I thought you were going to cry! :rotfl2:

I think I did Robin!!:rotfl:

Those Mickey Wafles will go well with Chuck's bacon. :woohoo:

D I V I N E !!!!!

Where's all the Bacon!

Mickeywaffellg.jpg

My new screen saver until Wendy comes through with my picture of the Magic heading into Port. :woohoo:

Here Nancy....you can admire this until yours comes. popcorn:: :rotfl2:

mickeywaffleiron.jpg

You're killing me Robin! :scared1:

Wait! How about some Mini Mickeys? :dance3:

mickeywafflessm.jpg

I can't stands it no more....10 more days and counting. :rolleyes1

Did someone say food? :cool1:

Parley is in Ohio this year!! :dance3:

No problem-o for us! We will just jump on I-75N and be there in a few hours. I'll even brave snow (if it was still around) for Mickey Waffles! All they have around here are grits - still not used to them - and I haven't been able to successfully shape them into a Mickey head either. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter