"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!"

When should the cut-off date be for joining/participating in the FE gift exchange?

• June 23, 2010

• July 23, 2010

• August 23, 2010

• September 23, 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where exactly does the snorkel trails on CC Family Beach start?
I couldn't find the adult one...is there a snorkel trail at Serenity Bay?

I know to get there early b4 the sand gets stirred up but I want to know where I am running to :yay:

Don't think there is an offical one at Serenity Bay. Haven't really been there - will this time around though as it's just DH and I. So, I'll check that out.

Not sure where it exactly starts or what the exact trail is at the Family Beach. However, from what I understand wherever there is a white buoy there is something below. Minnie is (was - could possibly be back to Mickey now) the first buoy on your right once you pass the lifeguard and floating rope where you can float on the floats.

Did you all receive this email:

The new Disney Fantasy starts sailing in April, 2012 and bookings will begin on October 20, 2010. Reserve your place today!

We hope to be arriving at the Radisson at around 6pm. I'm sure we'll be ready to eat too. We'll look for those green beads. Safe travels for all those heading out early. See you on the ship!!!!!

John

Sunshine1259 - AKA Brenda, who started this post has already organized our groups FE gift exhange...she has already sent out the final lists but if you want to contact her and ask about it that might be the best course of action.

There are multiple groups and I know in my group alone there are 13 staterooms with 50 people, including 25 kids ranging in ages.

I have broke my gifts down into 6 catagories for men, women, older girls/boys & younger girls/boys...but really in the spirit of it all ANYTHING is appreciated and cerished as a memory of our cruise!

Have a Magical day and I hope to meet you soon!

Thanks, Tarin. I emailed Leslie earlier this morning with a bit more info. I don't know if she has seen it yet.

Anyway, I broke mine down exactly the same way that you did!!! I just can't wait.:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Trying to catch up a bit here.

I think that I am going to be one of those who can't sleep tonight. We leave TOMORROW morning at 5:00 am :cool1::cool1::cool1:!!! So, I just might pull an all-nighter.

To all of you who are traveling today and over the next few days, Bon voyage!! Be safe, have fun, and will see you real soon!!!

To all of you who are traveling today and over the next few days, Bon voyage!! Be safe, have fun, and will see you real soon!!!

Hey, Brenda:

Wanted to thank you for setting up this thread, which has been AWESOME for us, as first-time Disney cruisers!!:worship::worship:

We are MUCH MORE excited than we would have been (who'd have thought that was possible?:confused3) and we owe so much of that to you and the great people on this site! :cheer2::cheer2:

You guys are great. Can't wait to see you all OBOARD THE DISNEY MAGIC!!:hippie::woohoo:

Hey, Brenda:

Wanted to thank you for setting up this thread, which has been AWESOME for us, as first-time Disney cruisers!!:worship::worship:

We are MUCH MORE excited than we would have been (who'd have thought that was possible?:confused3) and we owe so much of that to you and the great people on this site! :cheer2::cheer2:

You guys are great. Can't wait to see you all OBOARD THE DISNEY MAGIC!!:hippie::woohoo:

Thank you so much. It has been really fun getting to know folks going on this cruise. Everyone contributed greatly to the sucess of this thread and because of that we are going to have a great cruise!!!

NOW, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!
:woohoo::yay::dance3::cool1::cheer2:pirate:

Thanks, Tarin. I emailed Leslie earlier this morning with a bit more info. I don't know if she has seen it yet.

Anyway, I broke mine down exactly the same way that you did!!! I just can't wait.:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Is there a schedule to when we should give out the FE gifts?
Is it just whenever we have time?

Ahoy Mates,

I received an e-mail from DCL yesterday about the Disney Fantacy. It looks really nice. It also seems like it has more then the Disney Dream:cool1:

Hello everybody just wanted to say that we will sailing with heavy hearts.

Chelsea our 15 1/2 year old Border Collie had to be put down yesterday. Old age had finally caught up to her. This was one of the toughest decisions both Sue and I had ever had to make. She was the best and will be sorely missed.

DSC_0728.jpg

Hey everybody just wanted to say that we will sailing with heavy hearts.

Chelsea our 15 1/2 year old Border Collie had to be put down yesterday. Old age had finally caught up to her. This was one of the toughest decisions both Sue and I had ever had to make. She was the best and will be sorely missed.

DSC_0728.jpg

I am very sorry for your loss. Pets are family and it is very sad when we lose them. Again I am truley sorry for the loss of your beloved Chelsea. My thoughts are with you and your wife.

DSC_0728.jpg

So sorry to hear about Chelsea - she looks like a beautiful girl in that pic and I know how hard it is to lose a pet :sad1:

My thoughts are with you both ~ Tarin

Thank you so much. It has been really fun getting to know folks going on this cruise. Everyone contributed greatly to the sucess of this thread and because of that we are going to have a great cruise!!!

NOW, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!
:woohoo::yay::dance3::cool1::cheer2:pirate:

oh YES!!!!! LETS!!! :banana::cool1::dance3::cheer2: but first i have to get out of this office.....:surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb:

Trying to catch up a bit here.

I think that I am going to be one of those who can't sleep tonight. We leave TOMORROW morning at 5:00 am :cool1::cool1::cool1:!!! So, I just might pull an all-nighter.

We leave at 6 a.m. Arrive MCO at 11:15 and off to the BCV! Can't wait to meet all of you!

Hey, Brenda:

Yes:thumbsup2 Thanks to Brenda!!!:dance3:

Hi wanted to let everyone know I started a trip report. It is my first trip report so I would love any suggestions. See you soon!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=38646054#post38646054

Fun! I will definitely read it! :surfweb:

I am very sorry for your loss. Pets are family and it is very sad when we lose them. Again I am truley sorry for the loss of your beloved Chelsea. My thoughts are with you and your wife.

My condolences as well. Losing those pets is a rough road.:hug:

oh YES!!!!! LETS!!! :banana::cool1::dance3::cheer2: but first i have to get out of this office.....:surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb:

Yes, let's!!! And hey, continued good luck to your Giants!:cheer2:

Sorry to hear about Chelsea. It's tough putting down a pet. We had to put our cat of 18 years down last fall. Really tough as we'd had her longer than the kids. Cherish the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter