"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!"

When should the cut-off date be for joining/participating in the FE gift exchange?

• June 23, 2010

• July 23, 2010

• August 23, 2010

• September 23, 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
54 hours until we board the ship!!
My 10 year old daughter keeps saying "Saturday is SO FAR away!!! ;)

Big chicken landed last night at MCO (did i ever mention that I am terrified of flying?) but the second leg of our journey was much better. We met fellow Dis-Boarder's Kevin and Nancy for the first time at the Phoenix airport. They are wonderful people:lovestruc

We are staying at the Radisson at the Port. Today all I plan on doing is swimming, eating, relaxing and swimming. On Fiday we are going to the Kennedy Space Center where..... Drum roll please.... Yes, I get to have lunch with an astronaut!!!!!!!! Hubby and DS don't understand my excitement but o well:rotfl:To top that off, I am going to have dinner with more people from the Dis Boards that night. I am soooooo excited. I can't wait to meet everyone.

Alisia Okuno

Well, DW and DD found green beads!! We'll be recognizable on the Space Coast and the Magic! Packing right now! and yes, we're true disney geeks w/ our disney music playing in the background!

LOVE IT!!!!! We are already here at the Radisson at the Port in room 505. We will be waiting for you

Well, we decided to "Get out of Dodge" early on Friday. We'll probably leave around 8 or 9am and plan to arrive at the Radisson around 3pm. We'll keep an eye out for you.

John

GOOD MORNING. We are enjoying a beautiful Floridia morning and currently on our way to the Magic Kingdom. FYI...it's a little warm but very comfortable. Nan and I had the pleasure of meeting Alisia, Alan and RJ on our flight in.... what warm and frendly family.
We choose to skip the rental car and ues a towncar service....we expected a sedan....bit our driver led us to a STRETCH LIMO! The pixey dust continues.
More later...mickey is calling

The only storm I have found is in the western caribbean islands. We were on the Magic in 2004 when Hurricane Jean interrupted our cruise. Had a great time though!

Jan

I know it won't affect us weather wise...just wondering about the wave height. Don't like it when the boat gets a' rockin:goodvibes

Very excited, got my beads packed...now if only those Phillies can get their act together before we go.

The pool is beautiful by the way and the weather is good. Not to humid or hot:cool1:

OK I will. I see your room number but will look for you poolside. We have stayed there before and my kids love that pool. Last time Friday evening they had a guy singing Jimmy Buffet songs poolside. Really got us in the mood for the cruise.

Just printed our boarding passes. I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow! :cheer2: Hope all of you who left early are having a great time at WDW. Safe and happy travels to those who are on their way. Can't wait to meet all of you!

Let me know when you get here:)

Today we went to downtown disney and ate at t-rex. I actually thought the Rainforest was better. Downtown disney was great though. Had a great time. We are beat. We are now at the four points sheraton at cocoa beach. I just took a nap and now going to have dinner here with the aquarium with sharks.
Tomorrow we are going to the Radisson. We are hoping they will let us check in early. I know we can use the pool even if our room isnt ready. Can't wait to see everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying yourselves. Those that are traveling-SAFE TRAVELS! and see you soon.:goodvibes

Well, we decided to "Get out of Dodge" early on Friday. We'll probably leave around 8 or 9am and plan to arrive at the Radisson around 3pm. We'll keep an eye out for you.

John

We will have our beads too and will keep a look out for you too:thumbsup2

Hey everyone - we finally made it. Just got done putting the kids in bed and unpacking the items we need for the next couple of days before the cruise. Going to head to bed now as we are up bright and early for DHS. Safe travels to everyone!!!!

Today was DD's 2nd Birthday which made it all the more fun. We will miss her but she gets a week with nana :) So everything got postponed until late tonight with the packing.
We are just doing some last minute packing and getting more excited by the minute :) We leave tomorrow morning here at 2:30 a.m. to be to the airport by 4:00 a.m. We arrive in Orlando at 4:00 p.m. and are staying at the Hyatt in the airport. Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

Safe travels to all who are traveling!!!!

Crystal, Bob, Dennis, and Bryce :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter