"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!"

When should the cut-off date be for joining/participating in the FE gift exchange?

• June 23, 2010

• July 23, 2010

• August 23, 2010

• September 23, 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nancy.

How did the party go for the "boys" last night?

Did the "girls" have their party last night?

:lmao: :rotfl2:
as robin would say "mike, you're such a guy!!"pirate: pirate: :cool2:

and yep, :sad2: our nice weather has given way to a very gloomy weekend.
no snow though, so thats good.:thumbsup2

We'll see flurries every so often, but nothing sticking to the ground.

Cold though. Wind Chill around 20*.

Hi Nancy.

How did the party go for the "boys" last night?

Did the "girls" have their party last night?

Just a little background on this question:
My daughter is getting married in two weeks and last night the guys went to the Suns/Bucks basketball game and then out for a few for the Stag party. Chuck (my DH) came home around 4:00 this morning. Good thing he was the designated driver. :eek:

The girls will be having their weekend coming up and will be partying in the clubs in Chicago. :dance3:

Just a little background on this question:
My daughter is getting married in two weeks and last night the guys went to the Suns/Bucks basketball game and then out for a few for the Stag party. Chuck (my DH) came home around 4:00 this morning. Good thing he was the designated driver. :eek:

The girls will be having their weekend coming up and will be partying in the clubs in Chicago. :dance3:

sounds like a fun time. Di

Call me Colorado Brenda.

All right. Colorado Brenda it is.

Hi to all!
I am new to this forum, and I was told about it while on our last cruise this past October. Seemed like fun! My name is Sherry and me and my husband Galen will be taking out second cruise on this trip. Seems very far away, but it does fly! We will be accompanied by our children DL 20, RL 18, ML 16, AL 7. We are also leaving 1 space open for another child in case.:banana:

Looking forward to the fun!

Sherry

Hi, Lewis Gang. Welcome aboard.

thought i'd pop in and say hi.

we booked this cruise a few weeks ago while sailing the Wonder.:cloud9:

i'm mike aka underdog and my lovely bride of (wow) it'll be 35 years at this sailing, is robin aka tart annihilator(its a long story).
we are empty nesters from ohio.

looking forward to meeting everyone.:thumbsup2
we've sailed with walt & di, nancy & chuck, and jeff & suz and they are
GREAT people.:grouphug: :grouphug:

Hello, Mike and Robin. Nice to have you both aboard.

Is this too long:

"10/23/2010 Sailing to the Saints looking for Serenity Now!!!"

OR

"10/23/2010 Sailing to the Saints but wanting Serenity Now!!!"

Well, I think that I like the first one better.

Anyway, you all have been pretty busy while I have been away. Welcome to all our newcomers. It is great to see that some of you already know each other. That will make it that much more fun.

So, here's what my DH says: "Seven Days of Magic".

Anyway, you all have been pretty busy while I have been away. Welcome to all our newcomers. It is great to see that some of you already know each other. That will make it that much more fun.

Busy, this is nothing. Our other cruise meets thread (#14 now) is averaging 12 pages per day (and that is slow). It sometimes goes 20 pages. Very hard to keep up. We have about 40 DISers on there though (not all active though).

However, being in a smaller group like this is actually nice. With two years to plan and chat, I'm sure we'll all feel like we know each other before we sail.

Busy, this is nothing. Our other cruise meets thread (#14 now) is averaging 12 pages per day (and that is slow). It sometimes goes 20 pages. Very hard to keep up. We have about 40 DISers on there though (not all active though).

However, being in a smaller group like this is actually nice. With two years to plan and chat, I'm sure we'll all feel like we know each other before we sail.

Yes, and I am sure that the group will grow before we sail and that as we get to know each other, there will be a lot more chatter going on.

Uh oh...I like that one too S. Brenda. Tell DH that's a good one. :thumbsup2

I will be sure to tell him.

I like that one too. Tell your husband I like it. Maybe the best!!! Diane

I will. He just figured the name of the ship should be part of the name. But, like I said, I will set up a poll with the top 4 and then go from there. Unless, of course, there is an obvious favorite, then will forgo the poll.

I know Eric will be tickled to hear that folks like his idea.

O.K., here we go:

"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!"

That work?

Yes, Jeff...likey......:lmao: :scared1: :lmao: :thumbsup2

Walt :cool1:

Not sure if it will fit in the header though. I know when I was playing around with the titles for next October, I would run out of room for some that I wanted to do.

Sunshine Brenda will have to give it a try and see if it fits.

Not sure if it will fit in the header though. I know when I was playing around with the titles for next October, I would run out of room for some that I wanted to do.

Sunshine Brenda will have to give it a try and see if it fits.

Jeff, I would love to try to fit it in the header, but I don't know how to change it. How do I do that?

Jeff, I would love to try to fit it in the header, but I don't know how to change it. How do I do that?

You need to go edit your first post on this thread and go to "advanced". It should bring up the "title" line.

Let me know if you still need help.

Now we should have this printed on shirts and have it wrap around to the back. I think the name is great. Sorry, I sort of made an executive decision. But, if anyone doesn't care for the name or would like to submit more, please go ahead and mention them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter