10/24/2009 - Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B) - Thread # 30

What do we do after #30 ends?

• B.O.B. Thread #31

• An after B.O.B Thread

• Group on FB

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep, I think a new thread on the Community Board is in order. I think DsnyDaddy should start it and post a link here.:thumbsup2:rotfl:

DsnyDaddy couldn't because I can't easily post a link until I exceed 10 posts. But it's done. And I'm already catching some flack for it. I think I invaded someone's territory. :scared1:

DsnyDaddy couldn't because I can't easily post a link until I exceed 10 posts. But it's done. And I'm already catching some flack for it. I think I invaded someone's territory. :scared1:

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:
evidently b.o.b. means something else to those folks eh?:confused3

I'm not sure what all of that was about, but I am so glad you started the thread! Sorry you had to catch flack.:headache:

i thought maybe those folks knew someone named Bob who had passed away???:confused3 hence the "life after bob".
perhaps it should read, "life after Bash on boat".:rotfl:

i thought maybe those folks knew someone named Bob who had passed away???:confused3 hence the "life after bob".

I think you're right Mike. There was a Bob on the Podcast thingy who passed away. :confused3

But, thanks for starting that up for us Steve! :cutie:

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:
evidently b.o.b. means something else to those folks eh?:confused3

I'm not sure what all of that was about, but I am so glad you started the thread! Sorry you had to catch flack.:headache:

I think you're right Mike. There was a Bob on the Podcast thingy who passed away. :confused3

But, thanks for starting that up for us Steve! :cutie:

Exactly right Nancy. I listen to that podcast every time it's out.
Right before I started listening they had Bob Varley on the show who
was quite a character and loved by all. It's been about 2 years since his death and so recently they've been doing some tributes to him again and that must be what some people are thinking of our thread.

Check this out about 1/2 way down.....http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/

And seriously you should all be listening to the weekly podcasts!
They are VERY informative and very unbiased and also very very funny! I laugh outloud at work while listening to my headphones, people think I'm crazy:upsidedow

They are VERY informative and very unbiased and also very very funny! I laugh outloud at work while listening to my headphones, people think I'm crazy:upsidedow

I wish Pete would stay with the podcasts, he cracks me up. I'll be listening and tell Sean "uh oh Pete's going on a rampage" and he is always spot on.

They are VERY informative and very unbiased and also very very funny! I laugh outloud at work while listening to my headphones, people think i'm crazy.

well.....:rolleyes1;);):flower3::upsidedow

Good Morning all

We have to keep this board going

At some point in time we should think about another BOB cruise.We might want to call it Reunion with BOB.
I think we had a very special group.
Everybody have a great weekend.

Dan

Well it looks like I didn;t get the job I interviewed for. There is a hiring freeze because of the oil spill. Even though for now it seems to be going towards Lousianna people are cancelling all their reservations. It's going to be a bad summer for this economy if the tourists don't come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter