10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat - Thread #1 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paige are you using DVC for your Chritmas trip? I am going to make our reservation at SSR later this month but then when the 7 month booking window opens we might try and get in at AK for part of the trip

Lori I was just on the yahoo sight, WOW you are off to a great start :cheer2: Keep up the great work :cheer2:

Hi I'm Lori and I want to be a big bobaloser! I am on a good start and hope to continue it through the year, then til the cruise, then forever.
I have been watching my food intake, nothing with over 4 grams of fat at all (except the little cheats) and lots of willpower and water. i like plain water, as most of you would guess, unlike my sister (arielhead) who likes lots of "gross" food all touching and everything.;)

Good luck tomorrow all!!!!!!!:yay:

I love this one

Here she is using a spoon with her yogurt :rolleyes1

IMG_3070.jpg

Cheryl,

you can PM me with your email address and I will send you an invite when I get home tonight ... if you don't mind waiting that long. ;)

Paige,

I must have missed it, but what kind of icky dental work did you have done? I hope you're feeling better now. I hate the dentist ... always have.

PS. an anti-dental-hope-you-feel-better-FO!!!

Is it too late to join the BOBalosers? I guess that means that I would have to buy a scale and step on it. But I need to be accountable to someone, it's too easy to sit on the couch and say I'll walk later.

Is it too late to join the BOBalosers? I guess that means that I would have to buy a scale and step on it. But I need to be accountable to someone, it's too easy to sit on the couch and say I'll walk later.

Absolutely not too late to join! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter