10/26 Convention Update

Thanks for doing this Pat. I would be lost without your itinerary summary. I'm warming up my printer right now.

Keys to the Kingdom - Friday 9am, they do not shorten the tour if we add the meal voucher (it adds 30 min. to the tour)

Create our own Yuletide Tour - sounds good to me (especialy if we get to check out the shops in the resorts also) I put Marsha in charge of setting this up and working with a couple of y'all that want to host it :)

Answer the rest later - DH says I have to help clean the house (was sneeking on the computer and got caught)

Linda wrote:
<< 1. Event Only Folks can buy convention rate passes by showing their DIS Lanyard that you receive at registration. I will also be providing a list of all attendees to each Convention resort in case you arrive before registration – Event Package – you are all set if you arrive early as your room reservation is prepaid and registered as a convention room. If you are event only I recommend buying your passes at the Yacht Club as they will be most in sync with our convention and you’re less likely to have any trouble. >>

Could you give a description and the prices of the passes, please?
Do the passes have to be used consecutive days? How many visits are you allowed to DisneyQuest and/or Pleasure Island? Is there an expiration date on the passes?
Thanks for all of your help!

No big deal on the Yuletide tour. I kinda thought $60 per person for a three-hour tour was a bit heavy-handed for Disney....kinda like the punch....NOT that I'm complaining. Being with friends is worth the money. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter