10 day adult Disney pass for £199

tracymiami

Mouseketeer
Hi guys

Just came back from Asda and picked up a copy of there magazine and they are offering a 10 Day World Ticket Adult £199 (normally £259) Child £159 (normally £207). Sounds like a pretty good deal but was not sure. Ticket expires 21 days after use the only catch I see is that it is only valid from 1 May - 31 Oct 2002 so the dates are not brilliant.

To make life eaiser it is on page 90 of the May issue of the magazine.

Anyway hope that helps someone out there.

Take care all

Tracy :p

Tracey,

That is a very good deal, we paid £230 for a 7 day dicket (I think that was the price) so we are going to have a nice chat with our TA to see if we can change it.

Thanks for posting this...much appreciated.
Dave

We just bought our 10 day world passes recently for £188 from www.theflightshop.co.uk - but we are going in October so it's not a problem. I think you have to purchase them b4 end of May though otherwise the price goes up!

Paula

we've just bought these tickets from Virgin Travelstore for £190 each

you have to buy them before 31 May 2002 and they are only valid til the end of October 2002 i believe

not sure where we are allowed to have our character breakfast though - on the confirmation invoice that they sent me all it says is the number in Florida to call to reserve one - it doesn't list the restaurants where it's available......

i doubt the operator at the other end of that number knows either so you would have to guess and just reserve in one of the main restaurants

does anyone know?

I printed some details from the flightshop website and it says the character breakfasts are available at Garden Grill at Epcot, Restaurantaurus at AK or Hollywood and Vine at MGM - hope that helps. Unless Virgin organise their own elsewhere?

Paula

Originally posted by Wellard Stallard
I printed some details from the flightshop website and it says the character breakfasts are available at Garden Grill at Epcot, Restaurantaurus at AK or Hollywood and Vine at MGM - hope that helps. Unless Virgin organise their own elsewhere?

Paula

Hi Paula

thanks for that info - might drop virgin travelstore a quick e-mail and ask them

i just knew i shoudln't have told my girlfriend me might be able to have breakfast in the castle!! :o

thanks

neil

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter