10 day ticket or hopper plus?

jocall

Earning My Ears
hi, you helpful people,
i am thinking of purchasing the 10 day ticket before 31st may at the special price. originally i was going to get the 5 or 7 day hopper plus but this offer is such a bargain.
However with the hopper plus tickets i understand you can go from one park to another in one day and it is only counted as 1 day. so with the 10 day ticket is this the same or do you get a day knocked off every time you hop parks?
thanks

ps. there doesn't seem to be as much activity on this uk boards as when i first started looking at them a couple of manths ago, why?

Hi Jo,

you can still hop. the only difference is that with the hopper tickets, you get a certain number of PLUSes or water park days, and these are counted seperately from your hopper days. - So if you want to Magic Kingdom and Typhoon Lagoon on one day, then that would be 1 of your hopper days, AND one of your PLUSes.

Whereas, with the 10 day pass you can go anywhere for 10 days, so you could go to the MK every morning, and Typhoon Lagoon every night.

If you go to the theme parks on 7 days, and then go to water parks on 4 different days using your pluses, then you could get 11 days out of the 7 day hopper with 4 PLUSes, but, Personally, I would rather have the 10 days in the main parks and we will fit the water parks in around that, probably an afternoon here and there.

Bev

It's also worth pointing out that the hopper tickets never expire, so if you think you may have any unused days or plus features left at the end of this trip and plan to return to WDW sometime in the future, the passes would still have some value. The 10 day passes expire 21 days after the first day of use (or November 21st, whichever is the sooner).

We've just bought the 10 day world pass (we're off in 27 days!) from Keith Prowse via Virgin Travelstore. Paid £190 each for the adult tickets and £158 for the child ticket. This will be our 10th trip and I thought these tickets were great value.

Jackie

so you can go from Mk to epcot inthe same day and it's counted as just one day? I know the the water parks and disneyquest are unlimited, but the info. from theflightshop seems unclear as to park hopping between the main parks. Also do these tickets let you buy the E-night passes? Thanks!

Yes to park-hopping - you can go to Epcot in the morning, MK in the afternoon and Disney Quest in the evening and it still only counts as one day off your pass - I have an email reply from someone in customer services at Virgin confirming that as I wanted to be sure on this before buying. As to Enights - as a multi-day pass holder, you will be entitled to take part in e-nights.

Jackie

Hi all

Just to verify, the 10 day Pass is only available to purchase in the UK and you do need to be staying on site to have the benefit of buying an E Night ticket.

Hope this helps

To quote from www.wdwig.com "Disney Resort Guests, Hotel Plaza Blvd. Guests, Swan, Dolphin and Shades of Green Guests with multi-day passes can purchase a ticket for an after-hours party in the Magic Kingdom Park."

We are staying at the Courtyard by Marriott on Hotel Plaza Boulevard and although it is not a Resort Hotel (and just an "Official" hotel), we qualify for eride nights providing we have a multi-day ticket - which we have, after purchasing this new 10 day world pass.

www.wdwig.com

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter