10 day world tkt question, help needed!

Mousecrazy1

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! still Lurking and reading, trying to plan for July trip,
We have a 10 day world tkt, and i'm getting a little confused how to use it! iam i right in thinking a can go from park to a different park in one day and can i use it to go to a waterpark in the morning and do disney quest in the afternoon, both i believe are unlimited enterance. Any help welcome! regards Anita

hi have just read the imfomation given with our seligo tickets, it says 10 day world ticket can be used in all four disney parks, plus unlimited admission to water parks and free unlimited admission to disneyquest, so from reading this it looks like you can hop between disney parks, water parks, and disneyquest, but to be sure in case i have read it wrong i would ring disney store for conformation hope that was some help!! susie2 :jester:

Hi Mousecrazy

I bought my ticket from The Flight Shop (http://www.theflightshop.co.uk/theme_price.htm) I got the special offer but that's stopped now. It's now £235 for a 10 day pass - The disney price is £250.

The ticket is confusing, but basically you get 10 days entrance into any of the parks and water parks. The 10 days must be used within 20 days of you first using the pass.

So if you want to you could go to typoon lagoon in the morning, blizzard beach in the afternoon and epcot in the evening. This would all count as one day.

You could also spend 10 complete days in magic kingdom. But you could not then access any of the other parks.

It doesn't help that disney insist on calling it unlimited access which as far I am concerned should mean you get 10 days access to the parks PLUS unlimited access to the water parks while the ticket is still valid. But it doesn't work like that.

Mike

Yes, once you have used your ticket in any of the parks, water parks or disney quest you can go to any of the other parks or water parks on the same day and it still only counts as 1 day of use. It is not like the 7 day hopper plus where you get 7 days in the parks and then a number of plus features (is it 2 or 4, sorry can't remember) for visiting the water parks, which in effect means that you can have more than 7 days use out of the ticket.

Hope that helps.

:bounce:

I read it to mean that for 10 days you can go anywhere the pass is valid.
It doesn't help that disney insist on calling it unlimited access which as far I am concerned should mean you get 10 days access to the parks PLUS unlimited access to the water parks while the ticket is still valid. But it doesn't work like that.
Mike - I'm not sure whether I understand what you mena by this, but it sounds to me as though you think you can have ten days of either main parks or water parks, but can't mix the two. I understand that you can mix any of the valid parks on any of the 10 days (within the 20 days before the pass expires), it doesn't matter which parks these are. Sorry if I've misunderstood your comment!

yes, basically on any 10 days within a 20 day period you can do as much disney as you want - so one day we went to Animal Kingdom in the morning, and then Typhoon Lagoon in the afternoon and that was 1 of our 10 days.

if you enter any disney park on a given day, then that would count as a day, and on that same day, you could then continue to go anywhere within disney.

the only problem we had was keeping track of how many days we had used, we kept forgetting and having to get out our diary and count up where we had been.

Bev

Mike - I'm not sure whether I understand what you mena by this, but it sounds to me as though you think you can have ten days of either main parks or water parks, but can't mix the two. I understand that you can mix any of the valid parks on any of the 10 days (within the 20 days before the pass expires), it doesn't matter which parks these are. Sorry if I've misunderstood your comment!

Hi Hilary

Sometimes I confuse myself with these things :confused:

As you say, you can mix the parks as you like for the 10days.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter