10-year old on DDP

formernyer

DIS Veteran
I'm leaving for Disney at about 4am tomorrow morning. I'm traveling with my DD 10 and DS 9. My 10-year old could pass for 8, but since she is 10 she is technically an "adult" per Disney and doesn't need to order off of the child's menu. My question is this - since she looks so young for her age, will the server's make us "prove" that she is really 10? Do they question it? I'm wondering if I need to bring a copy of her birth certificate with me just in case :rotfl2:

Has anyone every been questioned by a server when using the DDP on a young looking 10-year old?

formernyer said:
I'm leaving for Disney at about 4am tomorrow morning. I'm traveling with my DD 10 and DS 9. My 10-year old could pass for 8, but since she is 10 she is technically an "adult" per Disney and doesn't need to order off of the child's menu. My question is this - since she looks so young for her age, will the server's make us "prove" that she is really 10? Do they question it? I'm wondering if I need to bring a copy of her birth certificate with me just in case :rotfl2:

Has anyone every been questioned by a server when using the DDP on a young looking 10-year old?

Your resort id card will say 3A 1C so you won't have any trouble ordering 3 adult meals and one child meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter