100 Acre State Park Dangle Pin Revisited!

B

bridgetf

I just saw an auction on that auction site - DCA has issued a California Adventure pin that is eactly the same as the 100 Acre State Park pin (pp 165), except that it has Disney's California Adventure instead of Pooh....you get the idea.

Oh and the dangle seem to be in reverse order.

But it's nice to see this really cute pin is going to be available again in this new resurrection.

Thanks for posting this, Bridget! I had no idea this pin had been released. I too am glad I can have a pin that is almost the same as the original, and at a fraction of the second-market price! :)

Thanks for the info. If I can't get the original(beginning to think it doesn't exist), then this will do.

JK,
You lucky duck you more than one of 100 acre state park dangles. So does this mean you have one for trade? If so what might you be looking for in trade?:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter