100+ SSR Points to rent. Must be used by Jan 31/22. $12.50 per point- CLOSED Sept 22/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for a last minute booking for next week. Any luck for a AKL Studio, preferably Jambo House for Sept 27-29?

There is availability there but only a 1 bedroom villa....3 room choices, anywhere from 38-62 points for those 2 nights depending on view.

I did check Kidani, there is a standard view Studio for those 2 nights for 24 points

I can settle for that, I think. I tried sending you a PM, but it wouldn’t let me. I think you need a minimum of 10 posts outside of this rent/trade forum. (See stickie at top of board)

Yeah, I know. I paid $50 to dis to be able to advertise rental sooner than 6 months but still need 10 posts. Not sure how to get your PM (yet)

Looks like I have a max number of posts every hour (?) as I had to wait 20 minutes to post......anyway....no availability for Sdickenson from Nov 5-8.

Jaydubs...I will try to post a bit in that other thread to up my post count but may get maxxed out again.

Well, Sdisney2019, there is a 1 bedroom Garden View at Boardwalk for the nights of Jan 21,22,23 for 97 points and since I have 100 that would be perfect, 1 transaction. I would give that at $1100.

And, looks like I get 1 post every 22.5 minutes so please be patient until I reach 10.

Hi, I’m looking for 88 points for 1 bed standard view at Boardwalk for a stay this month. I’m an owner and dates are currently available. I will send pm.

LadyLovesTramp....There is a 1 bedroom preferred at SSR for 98 points. Send me a PM if still interested, I will respond in the morning.

Good morning! If you happen to notice any availability for 11/24-11/26, I would be interested! Studio or 1 BR, needs to sleep 5. Would be ok with different resorts each night for two studios or a studio then 1 BR (we fly in late 11/24).

Hi I am looking for 2 studios or a 2 bedroom for checkin October 19 check out October 21 or 22 can be either of those check out dates. Looking to stay at either BCV, BWV or Riviera.

Thanks all for your interest. I will close this thread, all points rented. I hope travel returns to normal so I never have to rent points again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter