!!! 10th Annual Holiday Recipe Exchange ! ! !.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Holidays are fast approaching :santa: so it is time to get some new recipes ::yes::
This is the 10th annual Holiday Recipe exchange!! :woohoo: It has been so much fun over the years.

The exchange will be for at least 5 “tried and true” recipes…..family ones you use at holiday time, or even for any time of year. Also to be included are at least 3 other items that have to do with cooking and/or holidays. They can be ingredients or things to use in the kitchen.
Minimum is $10 (not including postage)…..plus recipes. All packages MUST be mailed priority!!
You can format the recipes anyway you want. Computer print out. Recipe cards.Etc.

Sign-ups will go until Oct. 7 and mail date will be Oct. 14.

If you want to join in this one, PM me:
Your name
Address
e-mail address
any allergies
Do you celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Years Day?
Willing to be an elf, if needed?
Willing to send international, if needed?

I hope we get a great turn-out. I love this exchange!!

Got my recipes printed out.

* If anyone wants to sign-up but are not sure, cause they either do very little baking or they don't bake at all. 4 of my recipes are short and easy, the 5th is easy just a little more work involved.*

Hope we get more.....I'm sure we will.

My recipes are printed up too....all ready to go.

Glad to have you join in, Missy.

We only have 4 people......who else wants to play with us??

I wish I could call myself a cook! This is one exchange that's not for me. I have no great recipes. :sad1:

I actually made one of the recipes I plan on sharing for dinner today. It is one of my favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter