11/14/09 - Special Western - 2 CC stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked shore excursions today
Cayman Islands stingray city and snorkeling
Cozumel -Cozumel Beach Break Excursion at Nachi Cocom (all inclusive)

We got our cruise docs yesterday as well. We are confirmed for the cat9 upgrade from a cat12. Awesome. 3 more weeks.

Hello,

We are on this cruise as well. I am way back on page one of the thread as we booked the cruise two years ago and I signed up right away. I've been following along and just lurking ever since because my inlaws decided to join us on the cruise after we booked and they won't understand meeting up with non-family on a cruise. I just couldn't deal with explaining it to them. However, I feel like I know many of you, so I hope you won't be too put off if I say hello if I see you around the ship. It will most likely be at Oceaneers club or the Goofy pool, as DS (Connor, turning 7 the week before the cruise) is planning to spend a lot of time in both places. :laughing:

Michele

Hello,

We are on this cruise as well. I am way back on page one of the thread as we booked the cruise two years ago and I signed up right away. I've been following along and just lurking ever since because my inlaws decided to join us on the cruise after we booked and they won't understand meeting up with non-family on a cruise. I just couldn't deal with explaining it to them. However, I feel like I know many of you, so I hope you won't be too put off if I say hello if I see you around the ship. It will most likely be at Oceaneers club or the Goofy pool, as DS (Connor, turning 7 the week before the cruise) is planning to spend a lot of time in both places. :laughing:

Michele

I'm in the same boat as you, Michele (literally & figuratively :rotfl:). My family won't get it either, and my in-laws are coming too. Add to that that they don't speak much English & I don't speak much Greek, dinners will be oh so fun.

I am originally from Northwest Ohio as well. A small town called Liberty Center (probably never heard of it) over by Napoleon Defiance area
Actually I have heard of it because of where I work. We have customers in the area. Also, Van Wert is only about 45 minutes from Defiance.
What day? I am turning 38 on the cruise as well. The 19th here.
The 20th.

I'm in the same boat as you, Michele (literally & figuratively :rotfl:). My family won't get it either, and my in-laws are coming too. Add to that that they don't speak much English & I don't speak much Greek, dinners will be oh so fun.

Micheles, we will CHARM the SOCKS off your inlaws, just you wait! Be sure you make yourselves known to us right away, so we can blow them away with kindness :goodvibes

Got my t-shirt transfers done (you will certainly know US, lol) and a door sign printed. Won the battle with the insurance company over the cat scans my doc ordered (after 3.5 days AND the doc having to get involved). Now, I'm going for a nap.

Hypermommy, sent you my google account info (I think).

And I think I got it and sent back an invite, but if not just nudge me again.

I think someone called and it's a few pages back (maybe more that a few pages, the way this group goes) but anyway, yes, Christmas Carol is suppose to be playing!!

And a big :welcome: to our new cruisers! We've got a nice big group!

Anyone know if it's gonna be playing with the special 3D effects that I heard they put in during the last drydock?

Big group?????? We're the Brady-freakin-Bunch of cruising!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

OH YEAH, WE ARE ON PAGE 246, SO I WOULD SAY THIS WEEKEND IS GONNA BE CLOSE TO SWITCHING THREADS

Now, I AM GLUED SHUT;)

No, no, no...you can talk about the cruise. Just don't jinx the boys, that's all.

Just booked shore excursions today
Cayman Islands stingray city and snorkeling
Cozumel -Cozumel Beach Break Excursion at Nachi Cocom (all inclusive)

Did you get them on the spreadsheet? :goodvibes

I've been following along and just lurking ever since because my inlaws decided to join us on the cruise after we booked and they won't understand meeting up with non-family on a cruise.

By the time we're done with them they'll wonder why they didn't get to know us better.

Or they'll run screaming to jump off the boat at the earliest opportunity. :rotfl2:

I am by no means a night owl.

Me neither... but I'm going to try to make myself take naps in the afternoon. I felt like I missed SOOOOO much last year going to bed early. Of course getting up early in the morning (i.e., around dawn) and having a nice leisurely cup of coffee and a smoke with my new friend from Germany was exquisite.

Okay... the guys are just about to be here so I'd best sign off!!! Wish us luck in house hunting this weekend. I just know KC's gonna make these foolish people that think a $300 pet FEE (not refundable deposit - nonrefundable FEE!!!!) know they're on crack!!!

Hi to All I have been hanging out and reading all of your threads about the cruise, we also will be on the cruise my DH, DS 8 and DD 5. We are so excited about this cruise, we have done 2 4 day cruises, but this is our first 7 day. We would love for our kids to have others they could play with at the pool. My DH and I are going to the Tulum Ruins in Cozumel, and our doing the dolphin experience in grand cayman (which we booked on our own good discounts on their website much cheaper than disney's prices and my DD was free.

Hope to run into some of you in 3 weeks.

Katie:cheer2:

Hi to All I have been hanging out and reading all of your threads about the cruise, we also will be on the cruise my DH, DS 8 and DD 5. We are so excited about this cruise, we have done 2 4 day cruises, but this is our first 7 day. We would love for our kids to have others they could play with at the pool. My DH and I are going to the Tulum Ruins in Cozumel, and our doing the dolphin experience in grand cayman (which we booked on our own good discounts on their website much cheaper than disney's prices and my DD was free.

Hope to run into some of you in 3 weeks.

Katie:cheer2:

Welcome Katie and family! I hope we run into you as well. And, you will love this cruise - we started with 7 day trips and the 4's just don't cut it. Actually, must be the 7's are not long enough either since we are doing back to backs this time. Right Linda??

Good Morning all,:welcome: to more newcomers!

I am trying to contemplate what to do today, maybe I should get out the suitcases? Mike is out hunting, kids are busy with their friends so I am alone in the house today.

I have never wanted three weeks to go by so fast...I can not wait for this cruise!

:welcome: to the party: for all our newcomers!!! Make sure you PM Hypermommy for access to our spreadsheet so we can find out all about you! (and you'll probably find out the exact same info about us!). :-)

Also, general reminder to everyone to please make sure your cabin numbers are up-to-date on the spreadsheet! It sounds like several of you got surprises that involve your cabin number with your documents! :banana:

I am trying to contemplate what to do today, maybe I should get out the suitcases?

I'm going to verify the number of FEs that I've made and work on magnets for our door. And maybe t-shirts for embarkation day (if I can convince my Mom and Aunt to wear matching t-shirts). Hmmm... I may have to bribe them with a DoD!

Welcome Katie and family! I hope we run into you as well. And, you will love this cruise - we started with 7 day trips and the 4's just don't cut it. Actually, must be the 7's are not long enough either since we are doing back to backs this time. Right Linda??

EXACTLY! And, even though Gail and I only know each other from the boards, we were EACH fanatical enough to book a 15 day for 2011. I wonder when Disney will start having the full time cruising "condo's" that i'v read about? http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/the-world-of-residensea/1/#

Hi-We are brand new to the site and so excited to be going on this cruise!! I'm getting a bit worried though, our tickets have not arrived yet. Does everyone else already have their tickets?

Shan:cloud9:

Hi-We are brand new to the site and so excited to be going on this cruise!! I'm getting a bit worried though, our tickets have not arrived yet. Does everyone else already have their tickets?

Shan:cloud9:

:welcome: Shan and family. Ours came the other day (did I report that - still recouping from the doc dance) but depending on when you booked and how you booked (yourself or through a TA) it may depend on when you get them. Docs are shipped to your TA if you booked that way and then on to you - some even go in and pick them up if their TA is a brick and mortar type.

Don't worry, even if they don't come, everything you need to fill out can be done online - just do that, print, sign and bring them along. Even though we got documents, ours are already printed and ready to go.

Raining and chilly here, only in the upper 30's. Glad I am not working a haunted hayride tonight with David's troop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter