11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what's a toad strangler?! :confused3 I'm picturing a little gnome-like creature, tip-toeing around, sneaking up behind poor little defenseless toads, wrapping their hands around their throats and strangling them. :scared1: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Sorry we can't make it for dinner Shell and Jeff.
We have sea food allergies here:sad2:
Next time pick a place with a little more class like McDonalds and we may take you up on your offer;)

Hope you guys all have a great time and try not to gossip about us nana heads too much:rolleyes1

All right, I'll get my two cents in here... My name is Danielle and my family and I will be taking our first cruise ever!! We are so excited, and I am doing so much reading of the boards and books that I should be well-prepared. Going will be myself (35), DH (35) and DD8 (9 by cruise) and DD5. I look forward to getting to know you!

Hi Danielle,
Welcome aboard, good to have you with us.:banana:
We do have a cruise list to introduce you to all of us.
Shell, (woogal) is in charge of it, so PM her your e-mail address and she will send you a copy. Please tell her some info about your family too , so she can add you to the list. She needs names, ages of kids, where your from late or early dining, room number, if your celebrating any special occasions and that it is your first cruise.

Looking forward to getting to know you over the next few months.:thumbsup2

Good Morning everyone,
It's another beautiful sunny day here today.

:bday: :cake: :bday: Christine!!!
Enjoy your day and NO cooking, laundry or dishes today!!!!

:welcome: DANIELLE AND FAMILY! :welcome:

Well, I see that Kathy has already alerted you to me :sad2: (she's a nut, just so you know). I'll send you a PM with the pertinent information for the cruisemate list. You could not have picked a better group to do your first sailing with!!!

Shell,
I am always happy to send new work your way. I worry if you have too much time on your hands you may get into some trouble:rolleyes1

Ok everyone,
who has plans this weekend, we already know about the big crab dinner that we are all invited to, but what else is happening this weekend for everyone??:confused3

We are going to WDW one day, to hear either The Tokens or Peter and Gordon in concert. Just depends on which day we go.
I dont know about the other day yet. Probably do some work around here that never seems to get done during the week.

kathy

Shell, I LOVE :love: your new ticker....Ya know Bob could just get in thaat car of his and zip down here that weekend its only 8 hours from Atlanta, I mean if he REALLY missed us he would.

Kathy, our plans are tomorrow is Austin's 13th Birthday party so that will pretty much take up the day for us and Sunday I need to do some shopping for Disney.

All right, I'll get my two cents in here... My name is Danielle and my family and I will be taking our first cruise ever!! We are so excited, and I am doing so much reading of the boards and books that I should be well-prepared. Going will be myself (35), DH (35) and DD8 (9 by cruise) and DD5. I look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome Danielle ands family. We are Jeff, Mina and our DDs Elizabeth (9 on the cruise) and Emily (3). If your DD9 is going to be in the Oceaneer's Lab at all, I'd love to "introduce" her to my DD sometime before we cruise. Last time we cruised Elizabeth "met" Stacey through our cruisemeet list and emailed each other a few times before we cruised and then met on the first day at the cruisemeet and became fast friends. It made the anticipation of that first time in Oceaneer's Lab lots easier to handle.

Many of us on this board cruised on this sailing together last year and it was great fun to have a lot of faces to recognize on the ship.

Shell, I LOVE :love: your new ticker....Ya know Bob could just get in thaat car of his and zip down here that weekend its only 8 hours from Atlanta, I mean if he REALLY missed us he would.
It's only an 11 hour drive from Springfield MO (or flights from $178/RT ... but who's checking?) :rolleyes1

Thanks Shell for the Guilt trip. I feel bad enough as it is.

Toadstrangler - A torrential downpour that drowns toads and what ever else that might get in its way. I think we had at least 2-3 inches in about 30 minutes.

If your DD9 is going to be in the Oceaneer's Lab at all, I'd love to "introduce" her to my DD sometime before we cruise.

That would be fun! Alyssa plans on being there quite a bit.

Shell, I sent you my info by e-mail. The board wasn't letting me send a PM... error-post count too low??

There's been a question I have been meaning to ask...

What the heck is a Double Dip? I hear it on the boards and I am clueless being a newbie to cruising. :confused3

Shell, I sent you my info by e-mail. The board wasn't letting me send a PM... error-post count too low??
Dunno why it won't let you PM :confused3 Haven't gotten an e-mail yet, but will watch out for it.

That would be fun! Alyssa plans on being there quite a bit.

Sounds great. I'll tell Elizabeth this weekend and she will send a PM to Alyssa. She will be thrilled to have a "friend" B4 the cruise again.

Re the PM'ing - I think you have to have a minimum number of posts before you can post a picture or PM. I don't know what that number is, however.

Sounds great. I'll tell Elizabeth this weekend and she will send a PM to Alyssa. She will be thrilled to have a "friend" B4 the cruise again.

Re the PM'ing - I think you have to have a minimum number of posts before you can post a picture or PM. I don't know what that number is, however.

If there is a minamum amount of posts before Danielle can PM that is a good reason for her to post often!!! Like the rest of you are suppose to be doing;)

Actually Cheri, Jeff and Shell have all redeamed themselves the past few days, but the rest of you are still in the dog house:sad2:
You know who you are:rolleyes1

Let's get a few more people posting who arnt posting often. Just a simple howdy will do.:grouphug:

Shouldn't Brandie be back by now? I thought this was a 4-day for them.

Hi everyone :)

It should be a fairly nice weekend here in Seattle......perfect for baseball. DD has an ear infection so I'm stuck at home with her tonight while dh and our boys go to the Mariners game. :sad2:

Have a great weekend.

Thanks Shell for the Guilt trip. I feel bad enough as it is.

Toadstrangler - A torrential downpour that drowns toads and what ever else that might get in its way. I think we had at least 2-3 inches in about 30 minutes.
Thanks for the toadstrangler explanation! That makes sense! I've never heard that term before. Love it! :thumbsup2

Hi Becca,
good to hear from you again. Sorry you had to miss the game, but that's what moms do sometimes. Been there, done that a zillion times:goodvibes
Hopefully next time everyone will get to go.

Shell,
I think Brandie is a stow away and is still cruising!! The weather is so nice here she may not want to come home.

Well off to see my old friends the dirty dishes,
later, Kathy

I just tucked Alyssa into bed and told her about your daughter and the e-mailing back and forth. She thought that would be so fun! She was flabbergasted to hear that Elizabeth had actually been on a Disney cruise already! So cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter