11-29-08 Nanaheads 3:Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy everyone,
well it was a cold day for Florida. Going to be colder tomarrow, lows tonight in the 30's and high around 60. Brrrrrrr!!!!
it will sure be nice when everyone starts posting here. I know we can get our count up in no time!!:thumbsup2
Not that we gossip at all;)

Kathy

Evening all:

Well not much goin on around here. Glad that we cut down to two boards....I hope you guys dont mind if I post on the "other" site..even if I'm not goin? I enjoy chatting with all of youz guyz.......

Cheri: Glad business is going well for you.

Kathy: Hmmmmm I'll take 60 degrees during the day and even the 30's in the evening....you can take our 20's during the day, with the windchills into the teens....:scared: :scared1: How bout it Cheri.....isnt that just special????

Bill: You still around?

Later all
Denise:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Denise-I think I will be posting on both boards too. We will not be going in 07, but for sure in 08. 2008 just seems toooo far away.:eek: Maybe John and I will take a cruise by ourselves between now and then.;)

My day was pretty boring today. I just did house work and went to the gorcery store. Tomorrow I don't have much going on ethier. Well I am off to play a game with the kids.

Lorna:banana: :banana: :banana:

Good Morning All:banana: :banana: :banana: ,
Well yesterday went to the Mall with my SIL and niece. It was fun. Today I have to watch my friends' twins because she has to work. I have to get to Dunkin Donuts to get my energy for 3 kids!!! Later I post new pictures of Drew... Talk to you all later!!!

Shell: Loved the way you ended that thread!!

Bob: Can I get a copy of that group picture or can you e-mail it to me??

Morning everyone,
very cold today for Florida. it actually feels like winter today.

Lynn,
I will be looking for the pictures!!! I did tell Linda Drew said hi when we met at Epcot. All the employees at the mall must know you on a first name basis by now:lmao:
When my kids were little I was shopping a lot too.
Anybody come to see your house yet?? I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. In Florida places are selling very slowly!! It will pick up again, but may take a little time yet.

REMINDER!!!!!
Everyone remember if you havnt sent Linda your favorite recipes yet, do so soon. She wants to start on the cookbook soon!!! The bigger variety of reipces she has the better the book will be for all of us. Plus you have to contribute a recipe to receive a copy of them!!

Will check in soon,
Kathy

REMINDER!!!!!
Everyone remember if you havnt sent Linda your favorite recipes yet, do so soon. She wants to start on the cookbook soon!!! The bigger variety of reipces she has the better the book will be for all of us. Plus you have to contribute a recipe to receive a copy of them!!

Will check in soon,
Kathy

Kathy - what method was I to send a recipe? I just sent via private message. I couldn't find the original request on this so I just PM'd linda...
jeff

Hey,
I want to hear from all the members of Tiara Bob and the Dreamboats!!:dance3:

I want them all to promise they are going to perform again!!!!:rockband:

I want to see it in writing, especially from Dreamboat Wally since he was so late the last time!! He almost didnt make it:sad2:

It is ok to add more members if you find a couple more suckers, I mean performers.:laughing:

Com eon guys, lets see something in wiritng!!!
Your groupies wanna know:love1:

Kathy

Well I can speak for dreamboat.....he does want to perform again.....he has been watching the tape and coming up with better ways to improve the group. He has ideas :idea: :idea: and that in itself is very :scared: :scared1: so yes, he wants to perform and he will be their much earlier than last time.

Later
Denise:banana: :banana:

Denise,
I am happy to hear it!! I dont scare easily!! I am ready to hear them again.

Just in case anyoneis interested the banana count for this thread stands at 70.

No monkeys yet?? Bill said he is into Monkeys right now, but so far no signs of them on this board.

Kathy

Hey,
I want to hear from all the members of Tiara Bob and the Dreamboats!!:dance3:

I want them all to promise they are going to perform again!!!!:rockband:

I want to see it in writing, especially from Dreamboat Wally since he was so late the last time!! He almost didnt make it:sad2:

It is ok to add more members if you find a couple more suckers, I mean performers.:laughing:

Com eon guys, lets see something in wiritng!!!
Your groupies wanna know:love1:

Kathy
This will be our 10th anniversary (11/28/08), so it is a high probability that we will be on this cruise. The only caveat to that is that if the Magic goes to the West Coast next year, and we can get a Panama Canal cruise for a decent price, we may choose to do that instead. That is just a thought in my mind, but I am not going to not commit to the 11/29/08 cruise right now (how is that for double-talk?).

Obviously, Bob, you're shooting for law or politics as your next career move.

Good Morning :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: ,
What a day watched 3 kids came home at 4pm and prepared dinner and then throw in a baby wash:laundy: . Wow I am tired!! Tomorrow I am just cleaning up the house because we are having and Open House on Sunday. Hopeful it helps to sale it, we also have someone coming on Friday to look at it too. Well I am going gave DS a bath and a bottle. Talk to you all tomorrow..

Here are new pictures of DS.

IMG_1339.jpg
[/IMG]
Getting into TROUBLE!!

IMG_1347.jpg
[/IMG]
Wow, standing at 8 months old!!

:sad2: Bob, it will be sad if your dont come on the 08.....Tiara Bob & the dreamboats just wont be the same without the "tiara":laughing: you may have to re-consider....

Lynn Drew is sooo cute.....dont you love it now....cant leave him alone for a minute at this age.....:goodvibes

Later dudes
Denise:banana: :banana: :banana:

Good Morning All,
Well up early today. DS sleep pretty good last night but went to bed really early because he did not nap all day!! Well I am just straigthen up because we have a house showing tomorrow and Open House on Sunday!! Cross your fingers everyone for us!! We decided not to build because it was the cost was just going up and up and it was just too much for us right now with me not working. Maybe in the future!! So Saturday we are going to look at houses with our real estate agents. Sunday we have to be out of the house for the Open House so I am going to my parents and then dinner at my In-laws. I also have to take my SIL to get a booster seat for my niece at Babies R US. Well let me go because DS is getting into things he is not suppose to be in!!! Talk to you all later!!

Glad you all liked Drew's new pictures!!!

Bob: That is a shame that you are not joining us in 08:sad1: :sad1: !!! I was hoping to see you preform as the Tiara Bob and the Dreamboats.

Just dropping by to say good morning to everyone.:goodvibes

Errands to run, so will check back later.

Bob, if you dont do the 08, will you consider the 07??
It would still be great to connect with a few of us banana heads. I promist I will take better care of my camera, so you wont have that responsibility this time:rotfl2: (Thanks again)

Eother way you decide, I sure hope you iwll keep posting to stay in touch with your new family!!!:worship:

Kathy

Bob's ignoring all of us. He's way too busy "consulting" other people :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter