12/08/2005 3 Day Wonder Anyone Else??

jghra

Mouseketeer
This will be my first cruise.

This will be an all adult, all girl cruise for myself and family (9 of us). I am so excited about getting all the females of the family together for fun and sun AND to be doing it all on a Disney Cruise!!! :cloud9:

We are going to have a blast. :cheer2:

Who else will be sailing with us?? :boat:

"G"

We are doing Land/Sea with the 3 night cruise. Myself, DH, DS (celebrating 8 Bday on trip) and DD will be 4. We can't wait. never cruised before. The all girl trip sounds wonderful!

Mom and I are doing unofficial Land/Sea just for us (maybe 1 cousin joining us) Sunday-Wednesday at SSR. The rest of the party will arrive on Wednesday for 1 night at SSR in Grand Villa, then off to Wonder on Thursday morning.

This is my first cruise as well. Out of the 9 only 2 have cruised before.
This is going to be a blast!!

Glad someone posted I was thinking we were going to have the ship to ourselves!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"G"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter