• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12/5/02, Who's Going?

piginmud

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I'll be in Orlando as of Friday 11/29 so I'm sending this now to see who's going to be on the 12/5 Wonder sailing?

We'll be there:
Debbie, 40 year old (gasp) single mom to
Raquel, 8 1/2 year old daughter

Hope to meet some disboards folks on the ship!
Can't wait, can't wait!
:Pinkbounc

debbie
piginmud@yahoo.com

we will also be there , from Nov30to the 5th at the Boardwalk Villas and then 3 day cruise
will be on deck 10 during sail away party with lime green t shirt
tye dye ... peter

We are arriving on 12/3 at AKL for the MVMCP and then spend a day at Epcot.

There will be Me, DH (30+), DD's (5 and 9).

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lisa

Disney Magic May 2001
Disney Magic Jan 2002

We will! That's DH (Lee) and I -- (we're grandparents; no young children with us, however). We'll be in Orlando with relatives from Monday til Thursday, see you at the Wonder, then at WDW for three nights after our cruise.

No lime-green t-shirt, I'm afraid -- I'll see if I can find some green ribbon.

:bounce:

Wow,
Excellent!

Sounds like there will be a good number of us. I can't say what I'll be wearing (since I have no idea what I packed!), but I can say if u see a "not so slim" lady with short blonde hair and a "not so slim" daughter with long blonde hair frolicking around and looking like they are having the time of their lives, then that must be us!

We leave tomorrow for Orlando, hope to meet some of you next week!

debbie
piginmud@yahoo.com

We'll be on the ship with you too . . . myself, my sister, my brother-in-law, my niece (age 12), and my niece (age 6). This is our first cruise and we can't wait.

We'll try to have green ribbons also. See you next Thursday!

We will be there too! It will be me, (single mom too) and my ds (9). Leaving in 10 hours for POR for land and sea! Hope we have a blizzard here while we're gone!

Julie

We will be on the Wonder for the 3 day ($99.00 coupon special) Myself(38) DW(40?) DD(4 turning 5 on board) And DGM(60?). Up untill now it sounded like we might get a less crowded cruise but with Disney offering the 3 and 4 day Wonder cruise for the displaced Magic cruisers, it sounds like it's gonna be packed.

people traveling with us r also on $99.00 special they got a secret porthole room ,, with a little help of course from us...
we booked it, and then when they got there room , witch was an inside stateroom in cat 10 we switched rooms with them , and then we upgraded to the room we really wanted cat 7
witch we switched to 7620 after disney done graded the Obstructed Verandah from cat 5 to cat 7
even with a lot of people i find u still dont notice the crowd
oh yea have to pack...
Im going to see JoDee Messina in concert tonight and have to be at the airport for a 9 Am flight..... putting us at the World
by 12:30 tomorrow

Have a "WONDERful" trip, everyone! We'll be boarding on 12/8, right after you leave!

I haven't started packing yet, and I'm leaving Monday AM, so I shouldn't be sitting here, I should be doing laundry, ironing, trying to find my suitcase, etc., but this is certainly a whole lot more fun!

Beth

we out of here , just back from the JO DEE MESSINA concert and off to bed , up at 5:30 off to airport , will land at mco by noon
off to the world and a little pre discon stuff will probably be going to the meeet at spoodles and the one at JellyRollls
and off to the wonder on the fifth
see u all there ................. and some of the 11/30 cruisers as well

at least we will probably get to see the magic on our way out of the port ..................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter