12/6/2010 Magic Kingdom Meet!!!!!

Tinkermom76

Gawrsh
Hey all,

I have decided to try to start up a Dis Meet in MK on Dec 6th 2010. A lot of us are following eachother on PTR's and have mentioned meeting up so we can discuss it here

Please either post (or message me) your ADR times so I can try to work around it for the meet time.

Let me know if you will be at MK that day and if you are there the whole day or just for a certain time

Anyone is welcome!!!! Come and join us!!!!

Where: Magic Kingdom

Date: Dec 6th 2010

Time: ? To be determined

Who: Anyone that wants to come

Here is the Link to the facebook event I created... maybe we can get to know everyone's real names by then too

Facebook Event

Yeah!!! Here is our info for that day:
7:45am- Kona
9:55- BBB
11:55- Crystal Palace
5:00- 1900 Park Fare
After dinner we are planning on heading back to MK for MSEP and Wishes!

I work at EpCot so Im here ALL the time
would love to meetup with everyone - let me know where and when! thanks

I work at EpCot so Im here ALL the time
would love to meetup with everyone - let me know where and when! thanks

Great welcome aboard.... Oh how I dream to work at Epcot

Could I get your name and who you will be bringing with you (if anyone) for my list

Thanks
Natalie

This is our first trip but I would love to meet some of the great people I have met here on the Dis. We have a 5:30 Raglan Road ressie but we plan to head to MK after that.

OregonDaddy and I will be at MK!!

We have an ADR for lunch at Whispering Canyon, but will be at MK for the rest of the day! :goodvibes

This is our first trip but I would love to meet some of the great people I have met here on the Dis. We have a 5:30 Raglan Road ressie but we plan to head to MK after that.

Welcome.. First Trip that is so exciting, I am so happy we can be a part of it!!!!

OregonDaddy and I will be at MK!!

We have an ADR for lunch at Whispering Canyon, but will be at MK for the rest of the day! :goodvibes

Are you sure Toni, I thought you gave the planning over to Terry, will this fit in his schedule????? :lmao:

Bill and I will be at MK that day, we are going to have lunch with Oregonmommy/daddyof2 that day at WCC.

YIPPEE!! COUNT US IN!! We are planning MK for that day and have an ADR at 8:25 at Crystal Palace and then are heading over to GF for 1900 Park Fare for 4:45.

I am so excited to meet all of you (don't worry, I'll bring Patches too)!! I'm already thinking of the letter that he will need to leave in the room explaining where we need to be and why. LOL!! :banana:

Trish

Count us in! We will be in the MK all morning. We are planning on going to Fantasmic that night but are pretty flexible other than that. It will be me and my husband.

YIPPEE!! COUNT US IN!! We are planning MK for that day and have an ADR at 8:25 at Crystal Palace and then are heading over to GF for 1900 Park Fare for 4:45.

I am so excited to meet all of you (don't worry, I'll bring Patches too)!! I'm already thinking of the letter that he will need to leave in the room explaining where we need to be and why. LOL!! :banana:

Trish

YAY I get to meet Patches!!!

Count us in! We will be in the MK all morning. We are planning on going to Fantasmic that night but are pretty flexible other than that. It will be me and my husband.

Welcome aboard!!!!

I am starting to feel that Patches is more important that I am....:lmao:

He is very excited to meet you too!! He does have a facebook page as well...maybe I'll add him to the DIS meet. :rotfl:

He may have purchased some palm tree confetti to get in a bit of trouble with that at the resort. Mousekeeping is going to love him!! :scared1:

Trish

Trish

We'll be at 1900 PF at 5:00!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter