12/6/2010 Magic Kingdom Meet!!!!!

Well my plans for that day changed so we won't be there in the morning but we are planning on being there for Wishes and the parade. I just read through the thread and it doesn't sound like we have a set plan yet. I just saw last night that they extended the hours till 10 with emh till 1AM. From what I can tell the easiest time for most of us to meet is at the parade and wishes. If that works for anyone else, do you have a place in mind to meet?

We are going to be there most of the day. During the parade we will be at the accessible pararde area in Liberty Square. After that we will go up toward the hub for the fireworks.

Just a suggestion but maybe we could try to meet at the Partners statue after the fireworks? Make it a time about 10 - 15 minutes after the fireworks are over so that some people can clear out of the hub??

Partners Statue sounds like a good plan to me. It will give me enough time to grab a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich after Wishes. Anyone else planning to join us let us know and I'll make a list of whose coming so we know who to watch for!

So far...

100acrewoodsfan (2)
mrsksomeday (2)
Tinker_Tam (4)
eecteacher82 (3)
Mickey_Mom (6)
luvmarypoppins (2)

I am hoping that we are going to make the meet up too. There is DH and I and our 2 little kids, who may be asleep in the stroller at this point. :lmao:

Partners Statue 10-15 min after Wishes? Count us in! There are six of us - George, Tracy, Alex, Ariana, Demetri and Kathryn. :thumbsup2

Count us in.

I guess we will see Tracy and Bill at the handicapped parade viewing area. I think its less crowded there then on main street. Hopefully by then I wont be too cancer cranky and will have a voice to actually speak. My dh likes to sit there better than at the main street area.

We have a adr at the plaza at 8:45 so the time works out great for us too.

Ray - if you are reading. We met you before in the MK before MVMCP once. Which viewing area will you be in??

Count us in.

I guess we will see Tracy and Bill at the handicapped parade viewing area. I think its less crowded there then on main street. Hopefully by then I wont be too cancer cranky and will have a voice to actually speak. My dh likes to sit there better than at the main street area.

We have a adr at the plaza at 8:45 so the time works out great for us too.

Ray - if you are reading. We met you before in the MK before MVMCP once. Which viewing area will you be in??

Hello, lummarypoppins. I am not sure yet. I am wondering if they are going to do that dancing in the hub in the street area before the Wishes.

I usually go to the parade first, and then just stay in the same place to watch the Wishes fireworks.

I am thinking about sitting in the street where they place the rope facing the castle next to the center hub and the bridge to Libertyland.

But if they are doing a dancing in the streets before the parade, it might be harder for me to get that same space.

Then I will have to decide where to watch Wishes.

Where are you going to sit?

I look forward to seeing you.

Ok, so where was everyone??? DH and I waited, did see one guy if that was one of you sorry. All we did was hear that tour group in front of the statue keep shouting Argentina!!! After freezing by the statue for a while we went to our Plaza adr.

Might have been me. I wasn't sure where the handicapped viewing area was so I wandered all around the circle looking for a group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter