12x12 Scrapbooking paper online

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I thought I would try and do away with 12x12 scrapbooking paper, but decided to make a scrapbook for my baby.
I have seen various prices from 50cents and up.
Can anyone recommend a site they have used before with a good price and selection.

Hi Patsy,
Well I never buy my paper online. Hope someone can help you.
I have a discount store near me and everything is 50% off every day. What type of paper are you looking for, printed or carstock, colors etc?

PixieDust32 said:
Hi Patsy,
Well I never buy my paper online. Hope someone can help you.
I have a discount store near me and everything is 50% off every day. What type of paper are you looking for, printed or carstock, colors etc?

Printed ones. I had done my first page which are pictures of my ultrasounds. As we find out the gender of the baby, I will change the colors to more blues and pinks, but as of now, I am during neutral colors.

mommytotwo said:
Printed ones. I had done my first page which are pictures of my ultrasounds. As we find out the gender of the baby, I will change the colors to more blues and pinks, but as of now, I am during neutral colors.

OK, I'll check at my local store. :thumbsup2

Hope this helps but I usually buy my paper at JoAnne's, Hobby Lobby or Michael's when the paper goes on sale 5/$1 or 6/$1. I have ordered some paper online (Scrapyourtrip.com for one) when I'm looking for really special and unique paper.
Good Luck!!
Karen

If you have an AC Moore near you, check them out. Today they had 40% off on all cardstock--it was .15/sheet. I think their sales run until Tuesday. I have found cardstock online to be more expensive than what I can get it for at Michael's, Joanne's or AC Moore, especially when they have sales.

DsnyDrmr said:
If you have an AC Moore near you, check them out. Today they had 40% off on all cardstock--it was .15/sheet. I think their sales run until Tuesday. I have found cardstock online to be more expensive than what I can get it for at Michael's, Joanne's or AC Moore, especially when they have sales.

We don't have any of those stores that either you or TN Traveler had mentioned :(.
But I will check Scrapyourtrip.com-thank you.

Scrapbook.com has a great selection and usually has some free shipping deal going on. I love that they have the newest papers.

Try www.tomemories.com. She usually has some pattern paper on sale or cheaper than other sites. What colors are you looking for? I have some older paper that I will be glad to send you since now I usually do my LOs with KI or Basic Grey.

czycropper said:
Try www.tomemories.com. She usually has some pattern paper on sale or cheaper than other sites. What colors are you looking for? I have some older paper that I will be glad to send you since now I usually do my LOs with KI or Basic Grey.

I am looking for colors that are more basic, nothing really fancy since I do simple scrapbooking, and I want the pictures to stand out more then the scrapbooking paper.

I will check tomemories.com, and Scrapbook.com-thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter