130 SSR Pts for Rent $17ppt Feb 2024 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, we are looking for 2 or 3 nights anywhere during the week of April 1st thru the 7th...any 2 or 3 nights available... as long as its not SSR or OKW. thanks :-)

ideally we would like studio at AK or Poly or bay lake or cooper creek, but will consider other rooms / options, its just 2 of us.

Hi, we are looking for 2 or 3 nights anywhere during the week of April 1st thru the 7th...any 2 or 3 nights available... as long as its not SSR or OKW. thanks :-)

ideally we would like studio at AK or Poly or bay lake or cooper creek, but will consider other rooms / options, its just 2 of us.
Hello - Sorry for the delay getting back to you. There are 3 resorts that have availability. Each has only 1 night available. They are SSR, OKW, and Riviera.

Hi there,
Would you be able to check availability for a studio at Saratoga Springs for June 24-28, 2024? Thank you!!

I'd like to go ahead and book the standard studio if possible. let me know what info you need from me, I can PM you details. Thank you!
Names and addresses of each guest. Email addresses and phone number for each guest. Ages of any children 17 or under.

Have previous renting and transfer experience.
SSR Home Resort
February 2024 Use Year.
Can make Reservations at SSR 11 months out
Can make Reservations at all other resorts 7 months out.
Hi
Looking for studio April 10-12 for me and my granddaughter

Hello - I'm sorry but there aren't any studios available at any of the resorts for your dates. There are 1 bedroom rooms available at a few resorts.

Have previous renting and transfer experience.
SSR Home Resort
February 2024 Use Year.
Can make Reservations at SSR 11 months out
Can make Reservations at all other resorts 7 months out.
Hello,
Any availability from April 8-11? I would prefer a studio, but I am open to a one bedroom if not available. I do not have a resort preference, thank you!

Hello,
Any availability from April 8-11? I would prefer a studio, but I am open to a one bedroom if not available. I do not have a resort preference, thank you!
Hello - No studios are available. There are 1 bedrooms available. Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom, Riviera, and Old Key West.

Is there anything available for the April 13-15
Hi Kim. Sorry, no studios are available for April 13-15, only 1 bedrooms.
1 bedrooms are available at Old Key West - 67 points, Riviera Resort preferred - 116 points, and Saratoga Springs - 68 points for standard & 80 for preferred.

Hello, Anything available for 3/13/ and 3/14/2024. 2 adults and 2 kids. AKL value. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter