13yo at Aunty's Beach House?

SABeasley98

Mouseketeer
The information on Aunty's Beach House lists the ages as for 3-12yo. We are going back to Aulani in 2020 and my daughter will have just turned 13. My daughter loved Aunty's during our last trip. For the 2020 trip, we are traveling with extended family-my daughter will be disappointed if she is unable to go to Aunty's with her cousins. Does anybody know or have experience with whether they might let a 13yo in to Aunty's?

Your daughter will only be allowed into Aunty’s during open house, which if I remember correctly is 8 to 9:30 every morning. We returned from Aulani about 10 days ago, and my just turned 13-year-old son (as in 6 days before we got there) was not allowed in during secured programming. Sorry.

I doubt it, and it would be a little odd anyway. She'd be way older than the other kids.

I doubt it, and it would be a little odd anyway. She'd be way older than the other kids.
I don't think it would be that odd, she would have just turned 13 and the limit is 12. She has ADHD so is somewhat immature for her age. In any case, sounds like they are strict about the age limit which I certainly understand as I could see how some 13+ year olds could be disruptive since Aunty's caters to younger age groups.

They do have some tween activities she may be able to do in there. I can't remember the age limit for those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter