14 Day Park Tickets with 5 Day Hotel Stay

Achamps

Earning My Ears
Looking to see if anyone has an answer to my query,

If you book 14 day park tickets as part of a 5 night Disney World hotel stay (like the deal on at the minute), do you get early access to the parks for the entire period your park tickets are active (14 days) or is it just those days you are actually staying on property?

It's the same question as well if you stay at a deluxe resort, do you get access to the extended hours for the length of your park tickets or only the dates that you stay on-site?

Just wondering if we can take advantage of this aspect once we are at a villa off-site for the second part of our stay?

Thanks for the assistance!

I believe it's only when you're staying at the Disney resort. In fact, I think that your 14 day park pass is also only valid while staying at a Disney hotel!

I believe it's only when you're staying at the Disney resort. In fact, I think that your 14 day park pass is also only valid while staying at a Disney hotel!
*if you are buying a vacation package ie. Hotel + 14 days for 7 days pass.
Alternatively you can buy the pass separately but then you won't get the vacation package perks.

Early entry / extended hours are only while you are staying on property. But you can carry on using the 14 day ticket even after your on-site stay is done - we've got 6 nights at Coronado Springs coming up, followed by another week off-site and are able to book park dates for that second week using our 14 day passes without a problem.

That's great! Last year our 14 day ticket stopped working after we checked out of the Disney hotel.

Thanks for all the replies & confirmation that's its only when on property.

It's good to know that when the 14days are bought as part of the package they can be used after the stay ends (I assume as long as its within the 14 days of the start of the hotel stay)

The current 14 day tickets sold by Disney give you 18 days to use your 14 days worth of park entries. For example, we check in on the 17th September (and out on the 23rd), but the MDE app allows us to make park reservations right up until 4th October - 18 days later.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter